Great book on intuitive reading

BodhiSeed

Sunchariot,

I agree 100% with you on this book! It was the first book that truly encouraged me to read intuitively. And Lark, like you, I love the illustrations in it too! I've bought and given away lots of tarot books, but this is one I'll continue to hang on to.

Many blessings,
Bodhran

Fulgour

Check this out...

lunakasha said:
...I also recently placed an order with books4little/Mondazzi at amazon (for Ship of Fools) and they are simply WONDERFUL!!!! :D
Tarot decks and books, plus more...
http://www.discountnewagebooks.com/index.asp
DiscountNewAgeBooks.com

:) Home of the $10.49 Piatnik (Pointner) Wein Tarot!

It's ~ Mondazzi Books! :laugh:

Yora

:p MY oh my why don't we have such online stores in holland!!!!!

NewAgeWeb

Yora said:
:p MY oh my why don't we have such online stores in holland!!!!!
Ah, but they ship Internationally too, not just in the US. Of course you're probably thinking, the prices are good, but overseas shipping has got to be expensive, right?

Well, let me state that Discount New Age Books is one of my clients and that they will very soon be announcing a brand new International pricing plan. It won't be $1 per item as it is in the US, but I can tell you that orders will be shipped AirMail at an unbelievable fixed price per item.

Please visit their site and join their newsletter or read their blog (Buddy the cat writes it :p) if you want to be updated on coming sales, new items and of course on the new shipping plan. http://www.discountnewagebooks.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=3

PS: Thanks for the plug! I may have just joined the forum, but I linked back to here many months ago from their home page.

Edit: They announced International shipping is just $6 per pound. Just submit your order and they will quote the cost. In brief, shipping now costs less than Surface delivery, yet arrives as fast or even faster then normal Airmail.

Amythyst

SunChariot said:
Hi everyone,

there is always a lot of talk here on intuitive reading
Babs

How interesting. Since I've been browsing through this website I have learned that there is a name for what I do. (I never realized it before.) I'm going to order the book that you mentioned by Michele Morgan and do some reading on the subject.

Thank you

SunChariot

Amythyst said:
How interesting. Since I've been browsing through this website I have learned that there is a name for what I do. (I never realized it before.) I'm going to order the book that you mentioned by Michele Morgan and do some reading on the subject.

Thank you

You're very welcome. I think it's very well written, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. :grin:

Me too, I have always been an intuitive reader. The set meanings of the cards are a very minor part of my readings and often don't even enter in at all. And my readings are accurate all the same. I think it's what they say. Intuition is like a muscle. It strenghtens the more you use it. I just love how the same card in the same deck means something so very different each time. It fascinates me! Plus you never have the fuss of memorizing card meanings.

Have fun with the book!

Babs

raheli

I've always read - reasonably intuitivley, but when i got back into it a few months ago I went straight for the books to try to reconnect, then stuff happened in my life and i lost the connection and now i'm back at it intuitivley.
I'll probably try to pick this book up, thanks for the reccomendation!

SunChariot

raheli said:
I've always read - reasonably intuitivley, but when i got back into it a few months ago I went straight for the books to try to reconnect, then stuff happened in my life and i lost the connection and now i'm back at it intuitivley.
I'll probably try to pick this book up, thanks for the reccomendation!

You're very welcome, have fun with the book (which I am sure you will) and have a great weekend!

Babs

Desirae_Nicole

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm headed to Amazon right now to check it out. That's a dangerous site for me though, because I always end up adding *one more item* to get enough for free shipping. Before I know it I've found a 2 or 3 things I apparently can't live without!

minimonster777

This book sounds like it's right up my alley...thanks so much! I'm headed to ebay to look for it...alas, the life of a poor college student :D