How Active is the Gothic Tarot Forum?

WolfyJames

It's very nice of you J.D., but I want to thanks everyone who has participated in the Study Group: without them, I would have talked to myself, and the Study Group, without them, would have not become what it is today, and might be in the future. I have learned greatly with their imputs as well. ;)

Phoenyx*

Oh my gosh, I just looked at the Gothic deck on the AT website, and it hit my like a punch in the stomach....wow....it's darkly beautiful. Though, I'm afraid it may be a bit too dark for me. :(

Alissa

The deck's images may seem "dark" Triq, but I've found that the deck is not at all a "Dark deck" for reading by. However, neither is it a deck that I would use for those who might be... less than comfortable with Tarot readings. A deck of vampires and ghosts might spook someone new to the art form.

But, see if the images don't call you back to look at them again, dark or not. They resonate for some.....

Phoenyx*

Yeah, they are resonating for me. Definitely resonation there. I'm just fighting the urge to buy them now. :/ GRAGH!

Alissa

Oh... resist away! I resisted myself for about 6 weeks until I finally bowed down my knee to their call! And I havent regretted it a bit, one of the best decks I've ever bought.

So, they may yet have you in the end! They're delicious that way....

Watch how your mind will recall them, at odd moments. Oh yes... I know....

Darla

I have to agree with Alissa. I like dark decks but I was surprised that the Gothic doesn't give dark or negative readings. Not at all. It is a very sensitive deck, perfect for emotional matters. Are you sure you want to keep resisting? })

ol_crazy_Legs

Same for me. The deck doesnt seem dark to me at all. Although it has a dark theme the deck its self is very emotional.

Phoenyx*

Well, this is the reason why the deck is calling to me....I saw it on AT, and the first thing that caught my eye was the Lovers. This isn't a card I usually pay attention to, but, this card....it's so....*shudders pleasantly* so erotic. There's a very large personal attatchment I am getting to this deck just from this one card. The deck itself reminds me very strongly of my significant other whom I've been with for over a year now, and the Lovers....*grins mischieviously*Dear Lordy, I'm gonna have to get this deck!

ol_crazy_Legs

If you see this deck and you want it. I strongly suggest you get it. This is my primary deck now. Its great!

contrascarpe

Yay!!!!!

I just won this deck on eBay. I can finally add it to my collection! Look forward to joining in on some of the threads.

Dan