Trump Poems

Aeon418

Fixed gender, as we normally understand it, only exists on the physical level of Malkuth. Nature has to make a choice one way or the other. But at all other levels gender is far more fluid and malleable. In fact we are all potentially androgynous on these levels, but men and women tend to be more developed in some areas than others.

In general men tend to lean towards the thought/form oriented sephira, Hod. And women tend to lean towards the feelings oriented sephira, Netzach. But both genders have the potential to develop the opposite principle within themselves and thus achieve balance. Sounds easy, doesn't it? Take a look at the path between Hod and Netzach and consider why Crowley was going to call this path's card, War.

I am a god of War..... ;)

Always Wondering

Oh.
Break down the fortress of thy Indivdual Self, that thy Truth may spring free from the ruins.
This explains why I pulled the Tower over this question. I wasn't getting it. Thank-you.

AW

Kenshin Gordon

In a general sense the right and the left Pillar are in a sense opposites since they distinguish the ego/self from other entities and the middle pillar comes to set things mild and balance them out. That's what I just thought anyway.

Grigori

Kenshin Gordon said:
In a general sense the right and the left Pillar are in a sense opposites since they distinguish the ego/self from other entities and the middle pillar comes to set things mild and balance them out. That's what I just thought anyway.

Could you explain this a little more please Kenshin? I'm not following your connection between the ego and the pillars :)

Kenshin Gordon

My bad, the post sucked. I mean That while the left Pillar is the pillar of Mercy(indicating your ability to sympathise, show mercy and generally indicates your feelings towards everything outside of yourself) while the right one, the pillar of Severity introduces your personal power, intellect, personal goals and egoism. In the middle Pillar though there seems to be the metre, the exact point where those two coexist.

Grigori

Ah thanks, I like that idea :)

Kenshin Gordon

For further reference, go to the "Triple Arrangments of the planets" table p. 43 and 44 of 777.