Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

Alissa

10 cups, rev.

She looks like she knows exactly how to get what she wants.

Upside down, he looks like he's floating up to her. I expect him to levitate, magically approach her, even while unconscious. He is, after all, under her spell. And she's fully in control.

She's set those cocooned eyes on what she wants. I have too. The reversal tells me all good things in time... I may not be the satiated vampiress in this deal right now, but satiation, satisfaction and personal enjoyment are about to be mine. In good time.

I'll take him.

And I won't apologize for it either.

annik

Knight of pentacles

the LWB says : a person whom friends can rely upon, intelligent, a conventional nature, responsible, eager to serve and able to endure hard work.

There is a man near a tree. There is three wolves near him. And the man is having his foot on skulls. There is some skulls near the base of the tree. there is an hint of the cemetary with a portal that have the sign of pentacle on it. The wolves seems protecting the man, especially the one with the extended paw.

I seems to have a phase with the pentacles. And I wonder how it's relate with my life right now. Is is because I am longing to feel more secure financially? It's the only explanation I have right now. And I always felt that the knight of pentacles is about stability, a safe haven. Is it closer than I think? Would be fun to have news about old friends...

annik

the Queen of Swords

the LWB says : private, self-reliant, sad or severe countenance, one who is quite familiar with sorrow or embarrassment, one accustomed go getting their way.

the description : A woman holding a sword (no red gem on the hilt of the sword) with a gargoyle standing on a kind of parapet. The background is dark with what seems to be mist or vapor going up. The gargoyle seems to be guarding the woman. He look ferocious and maybe, he show it for an unseen fow. The Queen have her free hand extended, as if trying to appease the gargoyle. The sword is directed downward.

Overall, the big impression of the queen is sadness. For the gargoyle, he seems to stand his ground, defensively. I wonder why she is outside? Is she welcoming somebody? Is she have her own plan?

Alissa

10 cups, again

The same card. No reversal this time. She sinks her claws into him, a proprietary hold. Today she looks like she's guarding her prey, daring anyone to come closer.

This is mine, says she.

I hear the 10 of cups' melody in my head.

annik

4 of cups

There is two rows of 3 gargoyles. On the top row, it's pretty symetrical. There is two gargoyles that are holding their knees and the one between them is having his wings out.

On the bottom row, it's a bit more on chaos side. I am not sure if the gargoyle of the middle is coming from the top row or want to go there. He have a foot on another gargoyle that look down. The last gargoyle of that row look totally elsewhere and have a skull in his hands. The middle gargoyle is having a arm on the shourder of the gargoyle holding the skull.

There is four cups in a corner, just below the symetrical row. The night seems cloudy. Between the two rows and just below the cups, there is some ornementation with a face.

The LWB says : stagnation, a passive state, feeling of boredom and weariness, dissatisfaction with life, apathy, imagined trouble with no consolation in sight.

The bottom row seems bothly bored and ready for misfits. On the top row, one gargoyle look sad and depressed, another a bit intimidating and the last have his tongue out.

I find that this card have some classical lines in it and have symetry. Beside the red of the cups, not much color except the shades and lights of the moon. The gargoyle seems to wait. They may be waiting for some action to get involved in it. Or are they waiting the right moment to goof in? The waiting have a toll on them : they aren't motivated, they are bored. Maybe the next step will be to turn at each other (probably triggered by those in the bottom).

annik

6 of cups

Been in another thread not long ago.
Since I draw daily cards (since a few days ago), the cards reflects how I feel.

This is the card of boredom. And yes, I feel a bit bored today. I was supposed to have an appointment today but it had been postponed to saturday. So, I am a bit more free to do what I want. Even if I know about the appointment since last saturday, I didn't planned anything. I didn't know what could be fun to do either. And not particuliarly trilled by washing dishes.

Tomorrow, there will be another card...

Alissa

Knight of Cups

This card demanded my attention, I love pushy-little-bastard cards. While shuffling, this card jumped at me and landed in my lap. I smiled and said inside, "Not yet, I wasn't ready," and shuffle it back in. More shuffles, close my eyes, split the deck... and the Knight comes right back. I smile at him tenderly. I just love those who don't take no for an answer. [A part of today's message.]

"You're not getting rid of me that easy..."
"I wasn't trying to get rid of you, just to be sure you were the one."

He's listening to me. He's watching, but more importantly he's listening. And he's staggered. He's holding the wall, the blood doesn't flow over his fingers... it is old and has been there. The blood is already there. The life is already there. The intent is already there. The conception (bold Knight energy, full of love) is there now... poised. Watching, wanting, waiting.

The time is right today, but I don't have anything ready yet. It's too early for me, I tell him. But I'm getting there.

He may or may not wait... but he'll have to if he wants *me*. I can keep a vampire waiting, I have the charismatic power to do so... for a little while anyhow.

"If you want me that bad, you can wait for me. It will be worth it in the end, I promise...."

annik

the moon, again!

I should not be surprised! Maybe I may be in a very creative period in my life. Maybe it's my unconscious that is working very hard right now (on the creative side)... There is a few things that going on. It's a bit of a turmoil but I hope to cope with it well.

annik

The Star

An encouraging card. It's the cards of hope and dreams.

There is an angel holding two jugs. She empty the jugs on the stairs and on the mist/cloud. She seems to be in a corner of a greek temple. There is a star shinningin the sky.

the LWB says : hope and faith, a bright prospect selflessness and sacrifice, one of a generous nature, renewal after loss or abandonment.

The first impression seeing this card was to make a wish because of the star. Okay, it doesn't seems to be a shouting star but it is a pretty big/bright star. I am happy to get this card today. I do have aspiration and dream to get in the concrete world. This card encourage me to realize them.

And I have a job interview this tuesday. I didn't expected it but it is making me warm to know some people have interest in me for a job interview.

annik

6 of cups

It's funny, I expect that my day will be a quiet and restfull one. I needed it. And it's what I feel from the card.