Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

Alissa

7 of wands - a musical card. I hear the melody looking at the wands/notes. The clouds behind him call my attention. There is going to be some dark and light to this situation. Tumultuous.

How funny... as I got that "warning" I could hear this demon laughing, "Bring it on, m-f-er!" He's ready, he's laughing he's so ready. Howling in triumph.

I'm ready....

annik

King of cups

A man is sitting on a throne. He have a cup on one of his arm chair. He is olding the base of the cup. The cup have 3 visible gems on it. The throne seems to be on a wall. The wall isn't really very ornate. The man is hooded. He wear black. He have a pendant but I can't see the detail of it. On the free hand, he is holding on the armchair.

He doesn't seems to be sad or angry but doesn't seems happy either. It seems he is acting responsively and is conducting bussiness as usual.

I have a job interview tomorrow. But for today, I am thinking to have a usual day without worrying about tomorrow. I will prepare myself but it will be more of a mental preparation. I think I will follow the message of the King of Cups : I will control my emotion and do what I need to do, even if I have the inside in turmoil.

annik

The Hanged Man

I got this one this morning, before going to a job interview. In a sense, it is pretty fitting. I am suspended between 2 states, between one contract and a futur possible contract.

I have to do my part to convice people that I am the best to get the job and on the other hand, those doing the interview had to make a first selection. So I feel it's each side doing it's part in this bussiness.

This hanged man isn't attached anywhere. But he is holding a chord with his feet/toes. So, he can move freely. Especially if somebody shoot a tomato at him! (bad joke I know). So, I am supposing it's best to go with the flow.

I tried to incorporate that/keep it in mind with my job interview. I will see if I done well...

annik

3 of wands

3 wands with gems who are entertwined with a snake.

The snake is a symbol of renewal. He shed his skin on a regular basis. The snake is also an animal that stay close to the ground, so there is a sense of stability and down to earth side. And the snake can sneak in some tight places, not always accessible. So a snake can venture as an explorator.

I feel a bit down to earth this morning. The excitement of yesterday is gone and I feel a bit more cold headed. And I feel that my life start to have a few change in it. It's evolving toward something else.

Alissa

10 of swords... yikes.

Something is coming to an end today. That's twice this dead guy has shown up, once a few days ago reversed, now... upright. I have to cringe a bit seeing it. The sword through the temple calls me. Could be the death of an idea, a mental construct.

annik

8 of wands

Funny that I have this card now. I sense that I am hitting the harsh reality walls...
But I am ready for a few surprises... There is a few things I want to try. Maybe it will be develop into something good...

annik

The Star, again

I have the star, again. It is the second time I am having this card in a very short time. I have hopes but are those hopes attainable? Will I have some change in my situation? Will I attain some of my objective for the day?

Wondering much but living anyway...

annik

4 of swords

There is a woman with a skeleton in what appear to be a mausoleum. There is 4 swords in the background.

Just realize that the woman may be a ghost. Maybe she is the ghost of the skeleton we see. Looking more closely to the skeleton, it seems to have wings.

Is the ghostly-woman choose to go there? For what reason? Maybe it's for the quietness of the place, not to be disturbed. It's a place of safety.

A lot happened to me lately. Some rest I need before spring back.

annik

5 of cups

I wonder if this card had been influenced by a recent thread?
On another hand, there was somebody I know that lost a family member. It made me remember someone I lost many years ago. The weirdest is that it is the aniversary of his death this month.

So, I may looking back a bit with sadness...

annik

Knight of swords

I like the knight of swords. I am happy to had it today. Mondays aren't always easy. But it is a good day to get some things started, I think. What I have in mind are more intellectual things. I think I am ready to get into the heat of battle.