Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

Alissa

Ace of Pentacles, rev.

The center pentacle, reversed, makes the sign of the "devil's pentagram" - it pops at me the minute my eye falls on the card. I feel nothing malevolent in the image, instead it makes me smile. The pentagram is poised to point energy right at me this way, it's shooting right into my 3rd chakra, gathering the blood and corpusles and hemoglobin and sucking those energies in. Directing them straight in.

A good day for some inward growth. Another package sent off in the mail, another seed (Ace) sown.

Ingwaz... my rune today. I get how they work together now. Unseen growth, a period of seeming dormancy that actually hides new growth, happening within.

annik

ace of swords

As I was looking at this one, I saw that the blade was pointing toward me. As if to pierce my body. Strange how the mind can do that kind of connection! lol!

There is some days I want to be able to fufill what I wish for. It's not wishes that are extravagant. It's more down to earth as finding fufillment in some aspect of my life. I have a few projects I am working on. It could be classified in the realm of the mind.

On another hand, I am a bit excited. I have something planned for very soon and it will be a first for me. Let's see how it will turn out...

annik

9 of swords

Strange syncronicity! I got this card as I was having doubt about my change of career. I am asking myself many questions. There is no easy answers...

annik

Knight of wands

I had the other knights before having this one. But it's fit on how I feel. There had been a few victories lately but not decisive ones. And it is more on personnal level.

Alissa

10 cups, rev.

Yea, I'd say that fits having a fight with your husband before the sun is even up.... Perfect card thus far today. I'm hearing the message, "Don't play the victim" with this card today as well.

annik

4 of pentacles

A winged gargoyle is sitting on a piedestal where there are four pentacles. A woman is next to him and have a hand under his jaw. There is a horned-headed gargoyle head on the slab of stone where she is. Her cape is floating into the wind. Her eyes are closed.

The woman seems to touch the gargoyle as if she needed to come down to earth, as if she needed a presence in her life. She seems to be lonely and the stoned gargoyle is the next best thing to it.

It remind me that I do have some lonely feeling moments...

Alissa

Knave Cups.

He sees what he wants, but it's far away and although he cannot reach it (yet), his hands reaches for it regardless. Carressing the wisps of fog instead, his eyes are full of kindness and longing today. He clings to the wall, not for support so much as balance.

My ear hurts, ow. That raven just cawed so freakin loud in my inner ear, it really hurt. I shied away from the sound. What is my raven telling me this time? "WAKE UP! Quit dreaming. You're wasting your time reaching for what isn't yours."

Damn raven, today you're the voice of doubt. Leave me alone, fly! I prefer my world to reality. In fact, I prefer to create my world and MAKE it my reality. So go away if that's all you're here to say. I won't hear it.

annik

4 of swords

It's the second day that I have a 4. And the last few days, I had a few swords.

Seeing the card, I really wish to have some rest. I been buzy a lot and it is starting to be more quieter but just a little. I feel drained and just want to recuperate...

Alissa

Queen of Wands.

Queen of the mental constructs, she makes her own world. A hand on the skull to remind me today of our mortality. The wolf at her side is her familiar. Blood is on his claws. A recent kill.

(She looks just like my friend Naomi).

annik

Temperance

There is a woman with 2 cups in her hands. She is holding them high. She pour the content of one cup into another. Before her, there is a cauldron, put upon some signs. There seems to be a giant bat behind the woman. The woman seems to dance and do a incantation.

There is a lot of red on this card. It's seems the woman is more absorbed to do the spell than personifying temperance. But the cauldron is a nice addition. In some myths, the cauldron have an important role. I receive the impression that this card means to assemble the right ingredients to obtain what we want.