Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Best and worst case of me reaching out to K on his birthday?
6 of Cups

Best Case: Old familiar feelings will arise and you feel like you used to with each other. Shared affection.

Worst Case: What was is no longer, the best times between you lie in the past and you will be confronted with the feeling that things have changed.

~
Best case/worst case if I choose to join BDO? It's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartellus View Post
Page of swords
Best: You will feel such a good feeling because the game will make you be more curious and interested about it. New ideas will arise from this. ..

Worst: This won't help, the ideas, because they are kind of childish and very raw, might not become something very important to your life.
I am trying to get a refund because overall it isn't my thing, but I haven't heard back from them so I may be stuck with it unless I go through my cc company. I'm hoping their reps are simply backlogged. That's where the "worst" comes in, the "best" is the game does have aspects to I haven't seen elsewhere, which I would like to try. However the set up of the game would make it difficult to do just the parts I like.
Top   #191
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
6 of Cups

Best Case: Old familiar feelings will arise and you feel like you used to with each other. Shared affection.

Worst Case: What was is no longer, the best times between you lie in the past and you will be confronted with the feeling that things have changed.

~
Best case/worst case if I choose to join BDO? It's a game.
Page of swords

Best: You will feel such a good feeling because the game will make you be more curious and interested about it. New ideas will arise from this. ..

Worst: This won't help, the ideas, because they are kind of childish and very raw, might not become something very important to your life.

Q: If I reach Roberta to have a romantic relationship with her?
Top   #192
Citizen

Friture 

Quote:
Page of swords

Q: If I reach Roberta to have a romantic relationship with her?
5 pents
Best case - She will be willing to go out with you despite all the hindrances.
Worst case - She might reject you and leave you out in the cold.

My best/worst case inquiry - If I continue talking to S (a guy)?
Top   #193
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
5 pents
Best case - She will be willing to go out with you despite all the hindrances.
Worst case - She might reject you and leave you out in the cold.

My best/worst case inquiry - If I continue talking to S (a guy)?
Queen of Coins

Best: S will make you feel needed, (possibly desirable .....tho *womanly* might be a better description here) and possitive in a centred kind of a way.

Worst: S may turn out to be self centred OR could be instrumental in making you act in a self centred/selfish way.

QU: Worst case, best case of attending the TC (activity) this month ?
Top   #194
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Coins

Best: S will make you feel needed, (possibly desirable .....tho *womanly* might be a better description here) and possitive in a centred kind of a way.

Worst: S may turn out to be self centred OR could be instrumental in making you act in a self centred/selfish way.

QU: Worst case, best case of attending the TC (activity) this month ?
High priestess

Best: You will strengthen your intuitive habilities and might help your spirituality.

Worst: This might make you feel more aloof or introspective.

Q: Trying to be closer of Erica M.
Top   #195
Citizen

think 

Quote:
High priestess

Best: You will strengthen your intuitive habilities and might help your spirituality.

Worst: This might make you feel more aloof or introspective.

Q: Trying to be closer of Erica M.
Three of Pentacles

BC - you will get a lot of positive feedback and she will be pleased you were courageous and made a move.

WC - you will feel an imbalance of power, like you have to try and jump through hoops to please her.

Best/worse case of me continuing to ignore K?
Top   #196
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by think View Post
Three of Pentacles

BC - you will get a lot of positive feedback and she will be pleased you were courageous and made a move.

WC - you will feel an imbalance of power, like you have to try and jump through hoops to please her.

Best/worse case of me continuing to ignore K?
Seven of Pentacles

Best: You finally will be free from K.

Worst: You will have to wait more to get rid of K, things will stay the same.

Q: If I decide to open my feelings to Joise.
Top   #197
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

You were very right about my mobile phone being repaired in the best and worse case Happytree

Quote:

Q: If I decide to open my feelings to Joise.

RWS - Ace of Swords

BC: This is the truth coming out and there could be a breakthrough for you here, there is potential of a relationship if you are honest and true.

WC:
Joise might not be interested but still you have been true to yourself. At least you know where you now stand if you are interested!

What a perfect card to come out for this Q! Be honest with your feelings at least you know where you stand

Q. Best Case / Worse Case of how things are going for me?
Top   #198
Citizen

TarotFlow 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
You were very right about my mobile phone being repaired in the best and worse case Happytree [emoji106]

RWS - Ace of Swords

BC: This is the truth coming out and there could be a breakthrough for you here, there is potential of a relationship if you are honest and true.

WC:
Joise might not be interested but still you have been true to yourself. At least you know where you now stand if you are interested!

What a perfect card to come out for this Q! Be honest with your feelings at least you know where you stand

Q. Best Case / Worse Case of how things are going for me?
BC. 5 pentacles rw. Your prayers have been heard and things/money will start flowing.

WC. 9 pentacles. A bit slow. One at a time so be patient about being on the top !

Q. New possibilities ?
Top   #199
Citizen

Dartellus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotFlow View Post
BC. 5 pentacles rw. Your prayers have been heard and things/money will start flowing.

WC. 9 pentacles. A bit slow. One at a time so be patient about being on the top !

Q. New possibilities ?
Queen of Pentacles

BC: A new job where you feel very comfortable and fulfilled.

WC: A phase where you will need to be more productive and be rational about money.

Q: Opening my feelings to Basiliki
Top   #200

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.