Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
No guilt (as yet) but moving on would ensure there was no possibility of future *deceit*. Regaining balance would be linked to the absurd amount of time and energy I have given over to dwelling on this ! I'm not in love, but you are right that I would feel I was burying something important
Thank you for the feedback..

Quote:
The Tower

Best case - Against all odds (or present expectations) you make an overnight killing and topple every other internet seller for miles .....

Worst case - The truth is revealed with sudden and magnified clarity; no one wants your stuff and you have to bail out (and the Internet connection may collapse on you too )
I actually like this reading lol. I think likely the WC will happen yet I'm tempted to try haha

Quote:

QU: Best case/worst case scenario if I confided in D about CSG ?
Six of cups

BC: You will be forgiven, D will be exceptionally understanding here.. I feel they will look at you as a 'child' making a mistake, and therefore no explosive anger etc. perhaps they will even offer you that bouquet of flower - hoping to reconnect with you.

WC: Your connection will become a thing of the past. The love is destroyed and nothing can be done to bring back its sweetness.

Ques
BC/WC of getting a FA job?
Top   #111
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Thank you for the feedback..

I actually like this reading lol. I think likely the WC will happen yet I'm tempted to try haha

Six of cups

BC: You will be forgiven, D will be exceptionally understanding here.. I feel they will look at you as a 'child' making a mistake, and therefore no explosive anger etc. perhaps they will even offer you that bouquet of flower - hoping to reconnect with you.

WC: Your connection will become a thing of the past. The love is destroyed and nothing can be done to bring back its sweetness.

Ques
BC/WC of getting a FA job?
Eight of Wands

BC: The job is yours and you will receive word of an offer of employment rather quickly !

WC: You will end up finding something else to pursue for employment (which could be better, actually !) and move on from trying to get an FA job.

What has T been thinking about me lately (this is someone I haven't asked about before, and it's also not a romantic query either, I swear ! ) ?
Top   #112
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Eight of Wands

BC: The job is yours and you will receive word of an offer of employment rather quickly !

WC: You will end up finding something else to pursue for employment (which could be better, actually !) and move on from trying to get an FA job.
I just found out they don't call it 'nightclub hostess' anymore.. they are using the term 'female ambassadors' lol. The Eight of wands showed up again!! So I got rejected on my first try, they say they've hired enough girls... I'm about to try applying with another club.. But am taking a step back and weighing the pros/cons and wondering if I could get other jobs? Something better in the long-term... So your WC definitely resonates!

Quote:
What has T been thinking about me lately (this is someone I haven't asked about before, and it's also not a romantic query either, I swear ! ) ?
Empress

I'm assuming T is a man?

BC: T has been thinking about how attractive you are, like you embody the perfect woman to him (either the curves or just the feminine aura ). He likes your presence so even if this is strictly platonic (hardly.. with this card), he admires you a lot.

WC: He's probably wondering if you could make him a sandwich and iron his shirts later ( )

BC/WC of going back to working at audit firms?
Top   #113
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
I just found out they don't call it 'nightclub hostess' anymore.. they are using the term 'female ambassadors' lol. The Eight of wands showed up again!! So I got rejected on my first try, they say they've hired enough girls... I'm about to try applying with another club.. But am taking a step back and weighing the pros/cons and wondering if I could get other jobs? Something better in the long-term... So your WC definitely resonates!
Female Ambassadors ? That's awesome. Are they now calling strippers "eccentric ballerinas" as well ?

Anyway, good luck ! Hope you end up with the right fit in terms of a job.

Quote:
Empress

I'm assuming T is a man?

BC: T has been thinking about how attractive you are, like you embody the perfect woman to him (either the curves or just the feminine aura ). He likes your presence so even if this is strictly platonic (hardly.. with this card), he admires you a lot.

WC: He's probably wondering if you could make him a sandwich and iron his shirts later ( )
Yeah, T is a cool guy. We've had our ups and downs (mainly due to my own confusion about things), but I like him. I'm surprised he sees me as The Empress. That's sweet. And I would love to cook for him ! Not sure he'd like what I have to make him to eat, though. Oh, and I don't iron. Anything. I purposely buy clothing that I can throw in the dryer and hang up right away to avoid wrinkles.

Quote:
BC/WC of going back to working at audit firms?
The Sun

BC: It will be a nice trip down memory lane and you'll like the familiar feeling of knowing how to do the work and not feel too stressed about things.

WC: It will bore you to tears and leave you feeling a bit empty and unfilled.

BC/WC for next week ?
Top   #114
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Female Ambassadors ? That's awesome. Are they now calling strippers "eccentric ballerinas" as well ?
LOL sorry I can't help laughing.. I think that term will stick with me..

Quote:
Anyway, good luck ! Hope you end up with the right fit in terms of a job.
Thank you!

Quote:
Yeah, T is a cool guy. We've had our ups and downs (mainly due to my own confusion about things), but I like him. I'm surprised he sees me as The Empress. That's sweet. And I would love to cook for him ! Not sure he'd like what I have to make him to eat, though. Oh, and I don't iron. Anything. I purposely buy clothing that I can throw in the dryer and hang up right away to avoid wrinkles.

The Sun

BC: It will be a nice trip down memory lane and you'll like the familiar feeling of knowing how to do the work and not feel too stressed about things.

WC: It will bore you to tears and leave you feeling a bit empty and unfilled.
I left because it bore me to tears Thanks for reminding me.......

Quote:
BC/WC for next week ?
Eight of pentacles

BC: You will find something to focus on and keep yourself productive. The outcome will be beneficial to you long-term (although I'm not sure what...) You will stick to a routine, no surprises here, and devote yourself entirely to improvement.

WC: Perhaps you'll be so busy you might end up staying somewhere alone to finish work?

BC/WC of meeting a new guy?
Top   #115
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
LOL sorry I can't help laughing.. I think that term will stick with me..

Thank you!

I left because it bore me to tears Thanks for reminding me.......

Eight of pentacles

BC: You will find something to focus on and keep yourself productive. The outcome will be beneficial to you long-term (although I'm not sure what...) You will stick to a routine, no surprises here, and devote yourself entirely to improvement.

WC: Perhaps you'll be so busy you might end up staying somewhere alone to finish work?

BC/WC of meeting a new guy?
Strength

BC: Oh, yes, you will meet a new guy. He will be a total stud muffin and the attraction will be equally intense and passionate on both ends. Since the lion is on the card, my guess is that August will be the month for this !

WC: You will meet him still, but he may be only in it for the sex. Which could be a good or bad thing, depending upon what your hopes are at the time.

Okay, here's a Q... how is M going to react to me when/if we meet this July in person ? Laughing emoticon because I don't see it going well. (This is another non-romantic Q. He has a woman. This is a friendly kind of relationship here, where I aggravate him and he ignores me. )
Top   #116
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Strength

BC: Oh, yes, you will meet a new guy. He will be a total stud muffin and the attraction will be equally intense and passionate on both ends. Since the lion is on the card, my guess is that August will be the month for this !

WC: You will meet him still, but he may be only in it for the sex. Which could be a good or bad thing, depending upon what your hopes are at the time.

Okay, here's a Q... how is M going to react to me when/if we meet this July in person ? Laughing emoticon because I don't see it going well. (This is another non-romantic Q. He has a woman. This is a friendly kind of relationship here, where I aggravate him and he ignores me. )
Aww ok I have sort of met a 'stud muffin' on an app.. we're talking and from readings I get that he is attracted to me.. haven't met in person yet so wondering if this is him. (or maybe.. maybe plenty of stud fishes in the sea!! *getting greedy* lol) Should I be flattered he is at least interested in me sexually? (sorry the low self esteem speaking here, bad habits die hard)

Four of pentacles

BC: He'll act conservatively like a good gentleman, and not attempt to grope you everywhere. He'll be in control and possibly abstain from alcohol drinks. He'll be a serious, self-possessed person who you'll end up respecting. He'll ensure to do the right thing as he wants this connection to last long (not the wham bam tq mam thing )

WC: He could be closed off and be responding to your questions with short answers! You will end up having to ask a lot of close ended questions to get the conversation going. He will make you feel like attempting to talk/ask something is an invasion on his privacy. Or worst - He'll want to go Dutch!

BC/WC of going straight for gov loans to start a business (vs slaving at min wage/'female ambassador' jobs to raise funds)?
Top   #117
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Aww ok I have sort of met a 'stud muffin' on an app.. we're talking and from readings I get that he is attracted to me.. haven't met in person yet so wondering if this is him. (or maybe.. maybe plenty of stud fishes in the sea!! *getting greedy* lol) Should I be flattered he is at least interested in me sexually? (sorry the low self esteem speaking here, bad habits die hard)
Could be him ! Never know ! I just pulled another card to see, and got Judgement reversed. So I think it's probably not him. But August is a month and a half away, so I'm sure you'll stumble upon more studs in the meantime.

Quote:
Four of pentacles

BC: He'll act conservatively like a good gentleman, and not attempt to grope you everywhere. He'll be in control and possibly abstain from alcohol drinks. He'll be a serious, self-possessed person who you'll end up respecting. He'll ensure to do the right thing as he wants this connection to last long (not the wham bam tq mam thing )

WC: He could be closed off and be responding to your questions with short answers! You will end up having to ask a lot of close ended questions to get the conversation going. He will make you feel like attempting to talk/ask something is an invasion on his privacy. Or worst - He'll want to go Dutch!
WOW did you nail it on the head ! Yes, I can see him acting very conservative and gentleman-like. He comes off quite... stoic that way. And I already respect him a lot. And he is already like that with the one word responses. Very serious ! BUT, deep down, you can tell he's a jokester and isn't as serious as he comes off as. Good read ! Still not sure if conversing with him would be a disaster or not. Probably just best to avoid him and keep things distant due to the "invasion of privacy" vibe you're picking up on. It seems every time I try to go out of my comfort zone and initiate some sort of non-flirtatious conversation with men lately, they shoot me down with a quickness. I dunno, I guess I come off as flirty or thirsty or something since I'm such a gigglepuss.

Quote:
BC/WC of going straight for gov loans to start a business (vs slaving at min wage/'female ambassador' jobs to raise funds)?
Six of Wands

BC: It would be a great idea and you would receive the funding you require at a low interest rate ! You would have the funding you need to be independent and creative with your future business. You would feel very much in charge and control of your destiny, and may even drag a few friends along with you for the ride !

WC: You could end up thinking too much of the end result and not investing enough time and thought into the initial start-up stage, so make sure to write up a business plan and really research everything well before charging forward.

Jeez... trying to think of Q's... ummm... okay, in terms of the next big thing coming up for me, what would be the BC/WC scenario about it ?
Top   #118
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Could be him ! Never know ! I just pulled another card to see, and got Judgement reversed. So I think it's probably not him. But August is a month and a half away, so I'm sure you'll stumble upon more studs in the meantime.
So sweet of you to pull another card!! Thank you

Quote:
WOW did you nail it on the head ! Yes, I can see him acting very conservative and gentleman-like. He comes off quite... stoic that way. And I already respect him a lot. And he is already like that with the one word responses. Very serious ! BUT, deep down, you can tell he's a jokester and isn't as serious as he comes off as. Good read ! Still not sure if conversing with him would be a disaster or not. Probably just best to avoid him and keep things distant due to the "invasion of privacy" vibe you're picking up on. It seems every time I try to go out of my comfort zone and initiate some sort of non-flirtatious conversation with men lately, they shoot me down with a quickness. I dunno, I guess I come off as flirty or thirsty or something since I'm such a gigglepuss.
Hahaha they're intimidated (in a good, sexy way) by you perhaps? Thank you for this feedback, glad to know it made sense I'd take a Four of pentacles than a Knight of wands anytime..

Quote:
Six of Wands

BC: It would be a great idea and you would receive the funding you require at a low interest rate ! You would have the funding you need to be independent and creative with your future business. You would feel very much in charge and control of your destiny, and may even drag a few friends along with you for the ride !

WC: You could end up thinking too much of the end result and not investing enough time and thought into the initial start-up stage, so make sure to write up a business plan and really research everything well before charging forward.
So when I asked this question I haven't had any particular business in mind.. I thought of selling stuff online but that doesn't give me much creativity control.. and as I was surfing mindlessly inspiration struck me so I started discussing with a friend He urged me to put it on a business plan so your reading is so spot on! Samantha gave a 'Sun' card when I asked if this business will take off (and she said to go into it with clarity) just as you said - research everything well before charging ahead! You're right I already ended up thinking too much of the end result lol so thanks for the WC it is really excellent advice! Love this card btw

Quote:
Jeez... trying to think of Q's... ummm... okay, in terms of the next big thing coming up for me, what would be the BC/WC scenario about it ?
King of wands

BC: If this is romance/love related, I see this larger than life character taking the initiative to sweep your feet off. He'll be deeply passionate with you, will move toward you slowly and steadily with none of the Knights antics and stomping around people's heart moves. If this is project/personal development related, I see you having the chutzpah to grab an opportunity to create the result you want. You will have a sudden surge of energy to complete life's challenges.

WC: If this represents a love interest, well, he could have a bit of a temper, probably thinks he is entitled to have you, and will not take well to any perceived rejection If this is about your personal development, you could feel a bit lonely having to do everything by yourself, perhaps due to unable to tolerate others slow movement?

(I'm running out of questions lol)
BC/WC of getting married within these three years?
Top   #119
Citizen

DanThorpe 
Mystic Dreamer Tarot

Quote:
BC/WC of getting married within these three years?
10 Pents Rx

Best Case
A slow down in the bigger picture of things coming together in the home life will allow you see see the blockages, and these won't last long, you find the cracks in the foundations of your plans and you have time to fix them.

Worst Case
The person you marry is very foolish with money, he squanders his resources but does not let you know, Gambling comes to mind, leading to the complete instability of the home and the marriage.

Sorry neither sound great . I think the key is here, not to rush things, work out of the marital ground is stable enough to build on first so you don't have to deal with the cracks later on.
Top   #120

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.