Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Simple. I'm sexual napalm, baby.

tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick.. BOOM!





Sure you don't have this backwards ? I can't imagine there will ever come a day when the guy I like is more turned on by me than I am by him. It's like Bizarro World or something. Maybe the WC Ace of Wands means he wishes I was skinny.



Nine of Swords (r)

BC: You will begin to feel so much better as you re-start a new page if yo' book o' life.

WC: You may go through a period where you ask yourself, "What did I just do ?" and have second thoughts, but you'll be okay. It will be a fleeting panic moment and that's the extent of the bad feelings.


I dunno... umm... BC/WC scenario for Day 1 ?

The Moon

Day 1 Best case: You intuition helps you navigate any challenges seamlessly and you find that the pack accept you as their own.

Day 1 Worst case: You crawl away from the day feeling emotionally depleted, crying out for some relief.


Best/Worst case for booking a weekend in G with D?
Top   #141
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Moon

Day 1 Best case: You intuition helps you navigate any challenges seamlessly and you find that the pack accept you as their own.

Day 1 Worst case: You crawl away from the day feeling emotionally depleted, crying out for some relief.


Best/Worst case for booking a weekend in G with D?
Four of Coins

BC: D (assuming D is a person and not some sort of travel company) will think you are just so awesome for booking a weekend in G. They will view you as very powerful, in control and very well-thought out for doing so. It reminds me of someone being a baller; like you're unintentionally showing off your connections and ability to get things done.

WC: It may cost more money than you're willing to spend, but, hey-- you've got it, so why not flaunt it ? Sometimes you need to impress and go all the way.


BC/WC of something to be aware of right now ?
Top   #142
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Four of Coins

BC: D (assuming D is a person and not some sort of travel company) will think you are just so awesome for booking a weekend in G. They will view you as very powerful, in control and very well-thought out for doing so. It reminds me of someone being a baller; like you're unintentionally showing off your connections and ability to get things done.

WC: It may cost more money than you're willing to spend, but, hey-- you've got it, so why not flaunt it ? Sometimes you need to impress and go all the way.


BC/WC of something to be aware of right now ?
Thanks for teaching me the word 'baller'.

Four of wands
BC: I feel this is saying that you need to be aware of your environment - which is kind of stable and fun. I mean it's saying you live in an area where there's entertainment, great people, good public security maybe? It's something you may have taken for granted.. And it's reminding you to cherish it, and perhaps mingle with your neighbours? There is fun, happiness and stability in your life, that you may not be aware of.

WC: Things may get a little stale because you're so used to it. Same places same faces. You get a little restless and might be tempted to pranks/stirring the pot () just to restore some excitement.

BC/WC of going out with CN? (he fixed a date/time and I accepted)
Top   #143
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Thanks for teaching me the word 'baller'.
EDIT: Meh... I'll hold back on the new word I was about to teach you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Four of wands
BC: I feel this is saying that you need to be aware of your environment - which is kind of stable and fun. I mean it's saying you live in an area where there's entertainment, great people, good public security maybe? It's something you may have taken for granted.. And it's reminding you to cherish it, and perhaps mingle with your neighbours? There is fun, happiness and stability in your life, that you may not be aware of.
*looks around*

Surely you jest.

I can't even go out after the sunsets in this neighborhood. When I do, people pull over and stalk me. They either think I'm trying to sell drugs or I'm a prostitute. Or both. I live in a town of vampires, I tell ya !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
WC: Things may get a little stale because you're so used to it. Same places same faces. You get a little restless and might be tempted to pranks/stirring the pot () just to restore some excitement.


BC/WC of going out with CN? (he fixed a date/time and I accepted)

Seven of Swords

BC: Ooooh. This is juicy. Well, BC scenario is that CN will have a few tricks up his sleeve and you'll be in for some marvelous surprises. I looked at the base card and it was the Magician (r). So I stand by that assertion most definitely ! Looks like CN may tell you one thing and then surprise you with something totally unexpected-- in a very good way !

WC: You'll be so anxious over going out with CN that you'll be paranoid about his intentions the entire time which may slow down the flow of things.


BC/WC scenario of how the folks there will generally view me ? (I feel The Fool card coming up, or some depressing swords card... )
Top   #144
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
EDIT: Meh... I'll hold back on the new word I was about to teach you.





*looks around*

Surely you jest.

I can't even go out after the sunsets in this neighborhood. When I do, people pull over and stalk me. They either think I'm trying to sell drugs or I'm a prostitute. Or both. I live in a town of vampires, I tell ya !




Seven of Swords

BC: Ooooh. This is juicy. Well, BC scenario is that CN will have a few tricks up his sleeve and you'll be in for some marvelous surprises. I looked at the base card and it was the Magician (r). So I stand by that assertion most definitely ! Looks like CN may tell you one thing and then surprise you with something totally unexpected-- in a very good way !

WC: You'll be so anxious over going out with CN that you'll be paranoid about his intentions the entire time which may slow down the flow of things.


BC/WC scenario of how the folks there will generally view me ? (I feel The Fool card coming up, or some depressing swords card... )
Queen of Wands

Not a fool or sword in sight ....

Best case - They will love your energy, charisma and pragmatism

Worst case - They will feel jealous of your energy, charisma and pragmatism ( " You can please some of the people some of the time, and all of the ..." Etc etc )

(ok Halloween ... Now go and WOW them !!!)

QU: Best/worse case scenario of back tracking and changing my mind about it ?
Top   #145
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Queen of Wands

Not a fool or sword in sight ....

Best case - They will love your energy, charisma and pragmatism

Worst case - They will feel jealous of your energy, charisma and pragmatism ( " You can please some of the people some of the time, and all of the ..." Etc etc )

(ok Halloween ... Now go and WOW them !!!)
Oh no ! I never like that Queen of Wands. If you can't pull her off right, it comes off poorly. But that's okay. At least I'll have fun doing whatever it is I'll be doing. Thanks, sam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: Best/worse case scenario of back tracking and changing my mind about it ?
Two of Wands

BC: Things will come together well. And if there was anyone you were once on the outs with you will find a resolution quickly.

WC: It is possible to back track, however you will then have to comprise a few things that you were hoping to have or achieve that you may have easily received if you hadn't changed your mind initially.


I'm not sure if this will even apply to me (I don't think so, but I'll ask anyway), but: If I receive an M, what will they be like ?
Top   #146
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
EDIT: Meh... I'll hold back on the new word I was about to teach you.

Hahaha!

Quote:
*looks around*

Surely you jest.

I can't even go out after the sunsets in this neighborhood. When I do, people pull over and stalk me. They either think I'm trying to sell drugs or I'm a prostitute. Or both. I live in a town of vampires, I tell ya !
Urgh sorry! My readings been a bit off these few days.

Quote:
Seven of Swords

BC: Ooooh. This is juicy. Well, BC scenario is that CN will have a few tricks up his sleeve and you'll be in for some marvelous surprises. I looked at the base card and it was the Magician (r). So I stand by that assertion most definitely ! Looks like CN may tell you one thing and then surprise you with something totally unexpected-- in a very good way !

WC: You'll be so anxious over going out with CN that you'll be paranoid about his intentions the entire time which may slow down the flow of things.
He asked me out to 'discuss' some opportunities (multi level marketing). Yet the cards and my instinct tells me there is something more to it (I'm so full of myself!). I believe your saying about him surprising me. Your WC scenario is spot on though, as I am suspicious about his true intentions. I feel like bailing out...

I'm not sure if this will even apply to me (I don't think so, but I'll ask anyway), but: If I receive an M, what will they be like ?[/QUOTE]

Two of wands (Star)

BC: I feel you will feel like it is everything you have ever wanted. Like a wish come true? Maybe a wish that you felt was hard to attain. You will be awe struck and it will be a good feeling. They will help you ascend to a higher level in whatever aspect that it is related to. You will have a boost in your confidence/personal power. You will basically feel like you can take on the world.

WC: You will be so focused on having been the recipient of an M that you neglect taking real world actions to attain other aspirations? It could distract you from other beloved personal projects/goals. (but hardly any WC with those cards)



BC/WC of visiting K in the city he resides in?
Top   #147
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hahaha!

Urgh sorry! My readings been a bit off these few days.
Oh, not off in the least, really. It could just be referring to something else. I'm attending a very Four of Wands-y thing next week, so that may be what you're seeing. But this area ? Our neighbor's house just got broken into twice within the same week. The cops caught the guy the 2nd time though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
He asked me out to 'discuss' some opportunities (multi level marketing). Yet the cards and my instinct tells me there is something more to it (I'm so full of myself!). I believe your saying about him surprising me. Your WC scenario is spot on though, as I am suspicious about his true intentions. I feel like bailing out...
Oh don't bail ! It's a sneaky card, right, but I sense like a good sneaky. Could be fun. What have you got to lose ? Honestly, I'd be more worried about the MLM than him hitting on you. Hitting on you is much more preferable than getting involved in one of those scam pyramid scheme things. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Two of wands (Star)

BC: I feel you will feel like it is everything you have ever wanted. Like a wish come true? Maybe a wish that you felt was hard to attain. You will be awe struck and it will be a good feeling. They will help you ascend to a higher level in whatever aspect that it is related to. You will have a boost in your confidence/personal power. You will basically feel like you can take on the world.
The Two of wands makes sense. I *might* (not sure, honestly, if will apply to me, though) be paired up with a stranger to get a little tour next week. So that card is really apropos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
WC: You will be so focused on having been the recipient of an M that you neglect taking real world actions to attain other aspirations? It could distract you from other beloved personal projects/goals. (but hardly any WC with those cards)
Yeah, I see nothing bad about getting paired up with a senior person. Just wondering how this person will be like and if I'll feel awkward talking to them (like I normally am around people). I'll ask that next (assuming, again, this situation would even apply to me) !

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
BC/WC of visiting K in the city he resides in?
Eight of Wands

BC: It would be a grand adventure, really ! It would be fun, fast-paced and you would meet a lot of his friends and have a really good time.

WC: It would go by so quickly that you won't even have a moment to stop and take a breath !


On the heels of the previous Q, if I do get paired up with this "tour guide" of sorts, how will I get along and interact with them (in terms of my social anxiety) ?
Top   #148
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Oh, not off in the least, really. It could just be referring to something else. I'm attending a very Four of Wands-y thing next week, so that may be what you're seeing. But this area ? Our neighbor's house just got broken into twice within the same week. The cops caught the guy the 2nd time though.



Oh don't bail ! It's a sneaky card, right, but I sense like a good sneaky. Could be fun. What have you got to lose ? Honestly, I'd be more worried about the MLM than him hitting on you. Hitting on you is much more preferable than getting involved in one of those scam pyramid scheme things. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Yeah I really dread the MLM thing. Not so much as falling for the scam (hah I can't even afford to pay for the initial 'investment' lol) but to listen to them scamming me like I am a dum dum Although I wouldn't like him hitting on me at all, because his gf does all these PDA stuff on FB and I feel like she's a younger version of me - so invested in a guy that she doesn't realize he is sneaking around (if he is). Wouldn't want to hurt her like I was hurt before. I guess I will assume he is just being friendly and wants to expand his social circle (he's doing mlm stuff after all) and who knows his gf might tag along? (that would be a bonus I need some female friends ) Hopefully..

Quote:
The Two of wands makes sense. I *might* (not sure, honestly, if will apply to me, though) be paired up with a stranger to get a little tour next week. So that card is really apropos.

Yeah, I see nothing bad about getting paired up with a senior person. Just wondering how this person will be like and if I'll feel awkward talking to them (like I normally am around people). I'll ask that next (assuming, again, this situation would even apply to me) !
OK... I see I kind of fail to interpret your question again.. sigh.. anyway if I were to reinterpret the cards based on your situation I would say the BC is that you will have a company and not feel bored, the other person could inspire you and reassure you (like notice something special about you and mentioning it - this gives you a boost). WC is that either of you might be so engrossed in sightseeing you might not forge a close connection (The Star as distance).

Quote:
Eight of Wands

BC: It would be a grand adventure, really ! It would be fun, fast-paced and you would meet a lot of his friends and have a really good time.

WC: It would go by so quickly that you won't even have a moment to stop and take a breath !
Yes it's the capital city - a fast paced city that never sleeps Lots of places to explore. He even plan to take me to other cities nearby so it will definitely be a grand adventure. He's born and bred locally and having just been on a trip with him he really knows how to show me a good time. He kept saying he wants me to meet his friends (err despite our relation being an affair...) so I'm happy though not sure if I should be honoured I could use meeting some new people. The WC is real though. I imagine us commuting between places, rushing from one spot to another.

Next person please read for Halloween (Sorry I kept messing up your reading lol)
Quote:
On the heels of the previous Q, if I do get paired up with this "tour guide" of sorts, how will I get along and interact with them (in terms of my social anxiety) ?
Top   #149
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Oh, not off in the least, really. It could just be referring to something else. I'm attending a very Four of Wands-y thing next week, so that may be what you're seeing. But this area ? Our neighbor's house just got broken into twice within the same week. The cops caught the guy the 2nd time though.



Oh don't bail ! It's a sneaky card, right, but I sense like a good sneaky. Could be fun. What have you got to lose ? Honestly, I'd be more worried about the MLM than him hitting on you. Hitting on you is much more preferable than getting involved in one of those scam pyramid scheme things. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.



The Two of wands makes sense. I *might* (not sure, honestly, if will apply to me, though) be paired up with a stranger to get a little tour next week. So that card is really apropos.



Yeah, I see nothing bad about getting paired up with a senior person. Just wondering how this person will be like and if I'll feel awkward talking to them (like I normally am around people). I'll ask that next (assuming, again, this situation would even apply to me) !



Eight of Wands

BC: It would be a grand adventure, really ! It would be fun, fast-paced and you would meet a lot of his friends and have a really good time.

WC: It would go by so quickly that you won't even have a moment to stop and take a breath !


On the heels of the previous Q, if I do get paired up with this "tour guide" of sorts, how will I get along and interact with them (in terms of my social anxiety) ?
Was my thread the inspiration for this game?

Hermit
BC you will learn much from them

WC you will feel lonely and not interact much

If I ask X that Q tonight??
Top   #150




 

 


Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.