Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Best case/worst case scenario on the type of work/career I'll be doing eventually ? (Someone told me it would be something that I used to love doing but thought I'd never make any money off of doing... but I honestly have zero passion for anything at the moment, so I'm not quite sure what this thing I love doing could be ...?)

*preemptive "bye-bye's" and hugs to you all* Keep the game alive !

2 of Swords

Best case- it's something you haven't considered before, and truly don't see as an option, but it will be a chance to see yourself in a new way, if you open up to the possibilities.

Worst case- You will go into this field haphazardly, without considering if it's a good fit for you and ignoring any red flags.

Q- BC/WC of deciding to study intensively with one Tarot deck for a long period of time?
Top   #161
Citizen

Ivy Rhiannon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Q- BC/WC of deciding to study intensively with one Tarot deck for a long period of time?
The Devil (r)

BCS - You delve deep into the occult and esoteric knowledge of the tarot allowing for greater understanding and more in depth readings.

WCS - You become to tempted and distracted to be so involved with the studying.

Bc/Wc of deciding to read tarot in public?
Top   #162
grandmother

fractalgranny 

RWS - chariot

best: you will take the public by storm
worst: you will make a lot of rash decisions

question: what would it be like if we got another cat?
Top   #163
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post

question: what would it be like if we got another cat?
Wild Unknown Tarot - 9 of Wands

The card shows a staircase up to a crescent moon, but each step is a wild and untrimmed branch with twigs coming out of them.

Best Case: if you persevere you can carefully go up the stairs to the peace of the moon (or the goal) but you have to tread carefully. So it's not going to be easy but you have to keep climbing and it will pay off with the Kitty in your life in the end.

Worst Case: You feel like giving up and run out of Stamina, it's all pretty difficult. I don't know if you have other cats in your household or replacing a much missed past Cat but it won't be easy for sure. Can you deal with the difficult first period with them and just keep going with them?

Perseverance is called for if you get a new Kitty but it's perfectly possible with small careful steps to get to the goal!

Q. What do I need to know about a new cycle / phase in my life?
Top   #164
Citizen

swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
[B]
Q. What do I need to know about a new cycle / phase in my life?
Queen of Swords

Best case- you are redefining the terms of your life, and becoming stronger in who you are and what you want. You will gain wisdom you lacked in some areas before, and will learn to rely on your own judgement in a way you didn't.

Worst case- you will most likely be stepping on some toes and ruffling some feathers. You might have to let some friendships die, or at least take up less room in your life.

Q- BCWC scenarios of me going back to work sometime soon?
Top   #165
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Queen of Swords

Best case- you are redefining the terms of your life, and becoming stronger in who you are and what you want. You will gain wisdom you lacked in some areas before, and will learn to rely on your own judgement in a way you didn't.

Worst case- you will most likely be stepping on some toes and ruffling some feathers. You might have to let some friendships die, or at least take up less room in your life.

Q- BCWC scenarios of me going back to work sometime soon?
Have a Druid Craft deck here I never used, so I feel like taking it for a spin. And I miss this thread. I just can't quit you, BCWC game !

Moon r

BC: You will develop some clarity into your work situation and figure out what you want to do and go for it.

WC: There are still some hidden difficulties regarding returning to work soon, so it won't be happening just yet.

BC/WC scenario about this course I will be taking that is coming up for me soon ?
Top   #166
Citizen

moodclad 

Quote:

BC/WC scenario about this course I will be taking that is coming up for me soon ?
The Star

BC: This is going to be something that will bring positive movement into your life which will eventually lead to achieving fulfillment in a life goal.

WC: The rewards for the work that you are going to have to be putting in at the moment are distant and it's easy to loose sight of the goal in the midst of the day to day drudgery of the tasks required for the course.

Where is my relationship with kp is heading?
Top   #167
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodclad View Post

Where is my relationship with kp is heading?
Knight of Cups

Best case: Moonlit romantic serenades and a feeling of sweet surrender. You & KP sink into a state of mutual flow and romantic bliss, emotional satisfaction guaranteed.

Worst case: Passion runs dry as KP heads out into the desert alone. It looks good on paper but it turns out there is no sexual chemistry between you. You both agree to quit it.

Q: Best/worst case scenario for the rest of this year?
Top   #168
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Knight of Cups

Best case: Moonlit romantic serenades and a feeling of sweet surrender. You & KP sink into a state of mutual flow and romantic bliss, emotional satisfaction guaranteed.

Worst case: Passion runs dry as KP heads out into the desert alone. It looks good on paper but it turns out there is no sexual chemistry between you. You both agree to quit it.

Q: Best/worst case scenario for the rest of this year?

ace swords r

BC: It will go by quickly and any issues you may have been having will clear up really fast.

WC: There will be a few more bumps in the road to overcome which may leave you feeling like you wish it was 2016 already.

BC/WC for X & Q's relationship ?
Top   #169
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

thanks Swedishfish612, you were so spot on for me before

Quote:

BC/WC for X & Q's relationship ?
Wild Unknown - The Chariot

Best Case - perseverance and determination to go ahead in this relationship like a galloping horse will triumph here. Keep moving along with this and they will progress.

Worst Case - can they put enough in to keep driving forwards with this? are they on the same page, are they riding together? or has one side been left in the dirt?

Q. What will happen if I take this opportunity?
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.