Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
thanks Swedishfish612, you were so spot on for me before

Wild Unknown - The Chariot

Best Case - perseverance and determination to go ahead in this relationship like a galloping horse will triumph here. Keep moving along with this and they will progress.

Worst Case - can they put enough in to keep driving forwards with this? are they on the same page, are they riding together? or has one side been left in the dirt?

Q. What will happen if I take this opportunity?
Queen of Wands

Best case - You will embody/reap all of this queens Possitives : feel sassy, confident, pro active, charismatic, energetic can doer etc etc

Worst case - Other(s) may feel jealous and/or the need to deal with their *claws*

QU: The future between us ? (SAI)
Top   #171
Citizen

chongjasmine 

The hermit

Best Case

You will respect each other's privacy in the future.

Worst Case

You will keep a distance from each other in the future.

How will my life be for next year?
Top   #172
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post

How will my life be for next year?
Osho Zen Tarot - Playfulness - Page of Fire (like the Page of Wands)

Best Case
- There will be new things in your life and a sense of fun! it won't be so serious anymore. The person in this card is celebrating and dancing around enjoying and living life!

Worst Case - It might be wonderful to just enjoy the fun of life and it's a good way of dealing with burdens in life. But you might ignore the serious things and be less productive and focused. You might be easily distracted.

2016 will be a year for enjoying life but not for serious things probably.

How will 2016 be for me?
Top   #173
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
[B]Osho Zen Tarot - Playfulness - Page of Fire (like the Page of Wands)

Best Case - There will be new things in your life and a sense of fun! it won't be so serious anymore. The person in this card is celebrating and dancing around enjoying and living life!

Worst Case - It might be wonderful to just enjoy the fun of life and it's a good way of dealing with burdens in life. But you might ignore the serious things and be less productive and focused. You might be easily distracted.

2016 will be a year for enjoying life but not for serious things probably.

How will 2016 be for me?

10 swords

BC: you will go through an amazing transformation which will be difficult but worth it.

WC: you are going to feel overwhelmed and feel like you are on a lonely journey.

How will 2016 be for me over all?
Top   #174
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
10 swords

BC: you will go through an amazing transformation which will be difficult but worth it.

WC: you are going to feel overwhelmed and feel like you are on a lonely journey.

How will 2016 be for me over all?
3 of wands

BC - You will have opportunities for personal growth and ventures ahead. A lot of time introspecting will lead to deep growth and confidence.

WC - You will spend too much time alone and have a hard time seeing what's ahead, you will worry a lot.

Who will be my next partner?
Top   #175
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Who will be my next partner?
Vanessa - Magician RX

BC: With a proper understanding of the relationship and your partner, and a subsequent change of attitude, you could end up with an upright Magician, in alchemic relationship, so to say, you'll blend together and create gold and all. ^^

WC: A cheating, lying, power-hungry a$$hole, I'd say a sort of blend between Cardinal Richelieu and Rasputin. ><

---

Q: Talking about relationships... What is my love life looking for the rest of 2015?
Top   #176
Citizen

Halloween 
Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - Magician RX

BC: With a proper understanding of the relationship and your partner, and a subsequent change of attitude, you could end up with an upright Magician, in alchemic relationship, so to say, you'll blend together and create gold and all. ^^

WC: A cheating, lying, power-hungry a$$hole, I'd say a sort of blend between Cardinal Richelieu and Rasputin. ><

---

Q: Talking about relationships... What is my love life looking for the rest of 2015?

Since 2015 is nearly over, I'll extend it three more months into the future for you since this is an old thread.

Chariot

Bc: you will be progressing further into the dating scene and encounter someone you have a lot of desire for.

Wc: you will be so busy with other things in your life that you won't have time for romance.

Bc/wc scenario for my life if I were to just finally break it off with X?
Top   #177
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

Quote:
Bc/wc scenario for my life if I were to just finally break it off with X?
interesting 10 of Swords for my 2016 Halloween, I can take the difficult times if some things in my life would end and let me move on

for you....

Wild Unknown Tarot - Son of Cups (Knight of Cups)

this card is all about the emotions

Best Case - Bright coloured lines come out of a cup, this is a release of your emotions and allows you to express yourself (and creativity, artistry, music). It's like a repression of yourself allowed to now release!

Worst Case - Dealing with the emotions, it's not going to be easy! it's going to be up and down! The Swan in the background looks so solemn!

Dealing with this is not going to easy but there is a meaning of this version of the card about finding creativity from a dark place within yourself! If you break it off, you can harness the awfulness into something. Especially if you are creative, write and create art! Make a tarot deck of your pain! all the best

Q. How will the Christmas Season go for me? It's not had a great start so far
Top   #178
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
interesting 10 of Swords for my 2016 Halloween, I can take the difficult times if some things in my life would end and let me move on

for you....

Wild Unknown Tarot - Son of Cups (Knight of Cups)

this card is all about the emotions

Best Case - Bright coloured lines come out of a cup, this is a release of your emotions and allows you to express yourself (and creativity, artistry, music). It's like a repression of yourself allowed to now release!

Worst Case - Dealing with the emotions, it's not going to be easy! it's going to be up and down! The Swan in the background looks so solemn!

Dealing with this is not going to easy but there is a meaning of this version of the card about finding creativity from a dark place within yourself! If you break it off, you can harness the awfulness into something. Especially if you are creative, write and create art! Make a tarot deck of your pain! all the best

Q. How will the Christmas Season go for me? It's not had a great start so far

Thanks, Daniel!

Ace wands r

Bc: you will have an extra surge of energy that will help lift you through the season and accomplish all that needs to be done.

Wc: you are going to over exert yourself and end up crashing and burning before the new year hits.

Does he want me to break it off with him so he can be with someone else? (Sometimes I worry he's only with me due to some hero complex or because it's some weird form of revenge or something)?
Top   #179
Citizen

idyll 

Quote:
T
Does he want me to break it off with him so he can be with someone else? (Sometimes I worry he's only with me due to some hero complex or because it's some weird form of revenge or something)?
5 of Wands

Best case: No, he wants you to fight for him and your relationship

Worst case: There's either someone else who's caught his interest or who is trying to pursue him (who's giving you "competition" so to say), so he's considered breaking it off, but this doesn't say to me that he's set on wanting you to do it.

Q: Developments between us in the next 2 months?
Top   #180

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.