What is the best tarot resource you've found?

Good.juju

I'm still pretty new to tarot (under a year) and I have passion for it now. I'd love to learn and grow my understanding as well as intuition. I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite classes, books, and any other resources may be.
TIA
Jules

elena_jaymz

Hi, usually I look for information on various websites, but I admit they're not enough, understanding the cards is also up to our intuition and experience with them. Lately I'm doing monthly readings, so that I can check then if I guessed it right or not :D it's helpful, also daily readings may help to me.

Achlys

Holistic Tarot by benebel wen by far

gregory

A bit mealy mouthed here - but I think this place. Because whatever you want to know, someone here knows and will point you in the right direction. Yes - Benebell Wen and others have a load of info - but there will always be something that whatever resource you find won't cover - and SOMEONE here will give you what you need..

MissChiff

A bit mealy mouthed here - but I think this place. Because whatever you want to know, someone here knows and will point you in the right direction. Yes - Benebell Wen and others have a load of info - but there will always be something that whatever resource you find won't cover - and SOMEONE here will give you what you need..

Here here

earthshine

Mary Greer's 21 Ways to Read the Tarot resonated with me more than Benebell's tome (I gave my copy away). Also The Qabalistic Tarot by Robert Wang.

And yes, this forum.

Good.juju

I've only been here a few days and I can already see what you are saying. Thank you lovely input.

Redfaery

Anthony Louis's "Tarot Plain and Simple" and "Tarot Beyond the Basics" are THE best learning books I've read.

Nemia

Yes, this forum, the Internet (websites, blogs, Youtube), the books by Mary Greer, Anthony Louis, Robert Place, Rachel Pollack and many others, and above all the cards themselves and my tarot journal.

Onion Budgie

For me, it's been these books:

Learning the Tarot by Joan Bunning
21 Ways to Read the Tarot by Mary K. Greer

These YouTubers:

Kelly-Ann Maddox
Scarlet Hare (her channel has been inactive for a long while, though)

And this forum! :)