The Dark Realm of Yourself Spread

Little Baron

I think that the Light and Shadow might be the one. I wanted it for a while but once I got it and did a 'what relationship will we have' spread, the response seemed to be very murky - almost as if it was giggling at me. We worked together a little after that but the responses were all dark and murky, so it has been shut away ever since. I don't see it physically as a particularly dark deck but the relationship I have with it may be a good start for this spread. It is obviously trying to tell me something. Maybe your spread will help it filter through the answers.

Cheers

Yaboot

Necromancer

alsome

i have the gothic tarot deck and this is just alsome its now in my tarot book

Phantom Goddess

Thanks WolfyJames, I cannot wait to try this spread out :)

Livia

Tried it, sucessfully

So I used this spread to do a reading for my husband (I asked him before I posted this)....
I used the secret tarot by Lo Scarabeo, this is what was drawn
1- XI Strength
2- XX Judgement
3- VII Justice
4- 9 Chalices
5- 3 Swords
6- XXI World
7- Queen Pentacles
8- 0 Fool
9- 6 Wands

So here is the neat thing cards 1-3 (Strenght, Judgement, Justice) really show a strong part of his personality. It is also a limiting part of him, he is so set in his ways/ his rules. which leads directly to card 4
What are you hiding from others? card 5 - 3 swords he always hides from people around him what is going on in his personal life and head, including hiding he had cancer from his co-workers. What is hidden from you? card 6 World, maybe the big picture of his personality?
THIS IS THE BEST PART... card 7 Your Dark Guardian, - Queen Pentacles, a court card in the position for a being/person, I think this is strongly representing his grandmother who passed last year. She was every bit the Queen of Pentacles, and I know she visits periodically to check in on her only great granddaughter, who was born a few months before she died.
card 8 how the guardian helps - the fool - maybe by visiting our daughter, and protecting her
9 I am not quite sure about htis one 6 wands that he still needs some work to get through the obstacles...
I think it took him a couple of days to fully process the reading, because when I did it, and saw the Queen there and thought of his Grandmother, I wasn't sure how he would react. He was quiet, said "neat" (that's gabby for him) and not much more. A couple of days later he asked that when there is another spread to try that I do a reading for him, but this time, Gothic by Vargo
Anyone have any imput for the 6 of wands? or anything else in the spread/interpretation?
Thanks for the great spread, and any adivce
Livia

tarot4fun

WolfyJames~
I've been wanting to use this spread for several days now, finally got a chance and I really like it. Using the Archeon, I found my reading to be so meaningful.
Thank you~

Suz :heart:

Neil Fitz 2

I think this is what i've been looking for

I haven't tried this spread yet but by the looks of it, it's just what i need. I posted a thread in one of the otherr forums looking for a couselling spread and i think this is the one i been looking for. It seems to be anyways on the survice; dark realms, lessons learned, what need to be learned, how to move on... it makes sence to me. The only dark deck i got is the Guilded Tarot [well, it looks darker than the rider waites (which are still fab, love both these decks)] so i think i'll use that one later.

Thank you.
Love, light and truth :)