What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

Wendywu

I have a Maddonni coming from Ebay (fingers crossed). Very low feedback seller - but we all start somewhere.... just, fingers crossed here!!

Tanjamuse

I'm waiting for Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All! With Ciro's beautiful Gilded Tarot included.

Debra

Am hoping to pick up a Wachifield tarot when I visit an AT-er later today. Also a free lunch :laugh:

Le Fanu

Wendywu said:
I have a Maddonni coming from Ebay (fingers crossed). Very low feedback seller - but we all start somewhere.... just, fingers crossed here!!
Gulp...Hope it goes OK.

Apart from what I have already posted (all still iminent) I now have on the way that weird deck which nobody ever mentions and which you can't find decent scans of; the LoS Magic Russian Gypsy Sybil (I think that's the right word order). I'm curious.

I find myself repeatedly coming within an inch of ordering Shadowscapes to see what all the fuss is about, but no. Too girly. I will resist.

ETA; just checked my order; it is listed as Russian Sybil Magic Cards Oracle deck!

zan_chan

Le Fanu said:
I find myself repeatedly coming within an inch of ordering Shadowscapes to see what all the fuss is about, but no. Too girly. I will resist.

Ditto!

Still waiting on my Encyclopedia of Tarot. Is that volcano done yet?

jcwirish

I have the Arcus Arcanum coming my way, as well as, some fluorite and other stones. I will be receiving a handmade bag from PathWalker too. It's like Christmas again.

Altena

I just received an shipping notification from Photokat, meaning that the pocket-size Buckland Romani is on its way. I travel a lot and am really looking forward to having a copy of this deck small enough for me to bring along :D

cardlady22

trading bonanza, etc.

the postman will be bringing me:

a gorgeous wire-wrapped gemstone pendant from kaleanna ~ RCVD 4/29

Cards of Wellbeing (LS) from ncharge ~ RCVD 4/29

Tarot and the Tree of Life (Kliegman) &
The Complete Tarot Reader (Michelson) from Kimberlee ~ RCVD 4/30

Winged Spirit from Sientara ~ RCVD 4/30

Hermetic 1st edition!!! from lunakasha :party: ~ RCVD 4/30

Egyptian Tarot Comte St. Germaine (USG) from Shalyn ~ RCVD 5/5
*in a super cool bag (jeans w/ zodiac sign embroidery)

another K&C Hexerey Thoth mini from photokat ~ RCVD 5/10

Titanias Fortune Cards set (Lenormand) from Lillie ~ RCVD 5/12

Nina*

Antique Playing Cards (Bicycle)
Heart of Faeries (Froud)
Shadowscapes
Playing Card Oracle set (Ana Cortez)

Preordered: Silver Era

emmsma

Woohoo! Swap Meet!

It was a good swap meet with many side trades.

I'll be getting:
Classico tarocco di Marsiglia -SarahRachael
Tarot bags - Sinduction
Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, Barrett Egyptian - Tarot Orat
Fire Agate Pendant - Kaleanna
Witches Tarot - Shalyn