Books on Etteilla?

rwcarter

I know an Aeclectic member who's been on something of an Etteilla kick lately. I'll have to point them to this thread.
My Aeclectic friend says that there's nothing BY Ettellia in English. Others have discussed his work/meanings in English, but there's no translation of anything directly from him.

garmonbozia

Penthasilia recently compiled all the available Etteilla meanings (from the various lwbs) and correspondences into a very very helpful word document. I'm sure if you pm her, she would be willing to pass it along.

Thanks! I'll send her a PM.

garmonbozia

My Aeclectic friend says that there's nothing BY Ettellia in English. Others have discussed his work/meanings in English, but there's no translation of anything directly from him.

Thanks for confirming!
I suspected this as I could not find anything, but I wasn't sure that I had not missed something.

garmonbozia

See Ross Caldwell's post above for the links to Revak and other sites:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=2971221&postcount=10

The Divinatory Tarot book is not absolutely necessary if that is all you want, but there's other interesting material in it and the Papus-Goulinat deck is very interesting in its own right.

Thank you! I was looking at that website the other day but didn't notice the author's name. With that and the lengthy thread that Ross links to in his post, I suddenly have a lot of reading and studying to do.

Thank you everyone for all of your help.