What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

EmpyreanKnight

The Barbara Walker in a Tin and its companion book is already in our shores and are on their way to me. I can't wait to explore it! I have a feeling that this would be one lasting partnership, and I'm not even kidding.

EmpyreanKnight

Welp, when it rains, it pours. Just got word that the Legend: The Arthurian Tarot Deck and Book set is coming ny way. This is gonna be such an awesome weekend. :)

LadyKathryn

Welp, when it rains, it pours. Just got word that the Legend: The Arthurian Tarot Deck and Book set is coming ny way. This is gonna be such an awesome weekend. :)

Jeals! Enjoy them. Can't wait to hear about them

I'm rediscovering a deck I've had a while but packed away. Tada I found them a day or so ago.
The art nouveau deck by Matt Myers

BeyondtheVeil

Prisma Visions Third Edition arrived!

Yay!! My Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck arrived today!! I am so excited! :)

EmpyreanKnight

Wow OK, that's quick, but I ain't complaining. I have the Barbara Walker in my hands right now and I'm in love. 💘😍💞

Along with it came its companion book, The Secrets of the Tarot by Walker too. Banzhaf's Keywords to the Crowley Tarot also tagged along, so I now have at least 5 physical and a few electronic books on the Thoth. This is going to be a great weekend lol.

Falcor

Wow OK, that's quick, but I ain't complaining. I have the Barbara Walker in my hands right now and I'm in love. 💘😍💞

Along with it came its companion book, The Secrets of the Tarot by Walker too. Banzhaf's Keywords to the Crowley Tarot also tagged along, so I now have at least 5 physical and a few electronic books on the Thoth. This is going to be a great weekend lol.

What?! How? Where from you got the set? I want it toooooo!

BlueLotus

The Vivid Journey Tarot will soon be delivered to my inner child, hopefully, by my trusted postie!

EmpyreanKnight

What?! How? Where from you got the set? I want it toooooo!

Oh, I bought them separately, Falcor. I don't think it was made available as a set. I heeded someone's advice here and simply bought the Tin + a used copy of the book, both totalling less than $25. Take note that the image in the tin version is as big or even bigger than the previous editions, so for its price of $15+ it can't be beat.

Regarding the companion book, even if the cover's not as ideal as I would want it, the pages are in pristine condition so I can't complain about it. But really, the stories are where it's at. If you want to dig deep into the deck, you need the book. Altho - full disclosure here - from some critiques I've read the veracity of some of the scholarship in the book seem to be in question, it's still very much apropos for the cards. Yup, I jumped directly into Part II for a discussion of each card in the Major Arcana and it's all so engrossing.

Do take a look at it, Falcor. It just might be up your alley. ;)

Miss Divine

The Oracle of the Unicorns are here. It truly is a stunning set!