Rachel Pollack's illustrated guide

jema

hi, i have this book in english and it is an excellent book! esp for beginners but there are stuff in it for more advanced readers too esp all them images:)

so congratualtions to a good find!

starfish66

Congratulations on your new book addition and on getting it at such a wonderful price!! I have this book on my wishlist and want to purchase it gently used from Amazon later this month.

:T7W Starfish

Jenny-Li

Congratulations! Some part of you probably knew there was a point to turning that book over to look at the price tag! Good business - for you! :D

Enjoy your new book! I've turned the ones in my bookstore many times, but they haven't put on the wrong tag. Yet...!

Jenny :)

Emily

I've got this book too and its been a real help to me, she goes into a lot of detail with the cards and also showing different tarot decks.
I think some tarot booKs, especially Rider Waite orientated ones, sometimes re-hash what has been written in other books but I've read things in her books, this one in particular, that I haven't seen in other tarot books, well worth the money :)

cjtarot

Wow..I love this book

Hi,

I don't know how many times I recommended this book..This is the book I learned Tarot with..the system for the pips is wonderful and easier to learn than each individual card.

I am thrilled for you and wish you luck.

Cj

divinerguy

Just bought this book today, very nicely done, with great illustrations.

catlin

Hi Diana,

Congrats to your recent purchase! Maybe it is a specail release like the one I bought here. I only paid 6 € for it.

I highly recommended it to my tarot circle but only one took the chance to get this book as well.

Moongold

I love this book. It's easy to read both for content and style. The way Rachel Pollack speaks about themes - the fours, the sevens, the Pages and so on - makes it all a lot easier to learn.

Hope you enjoy it.

M

Minderwiz

I use this book a lot too - The illustrations actually allow you to do a reading using several decks at the same time and it sets out to look at principles rather than simply being a 'cook book'.

Its well worth its place on any Tarot bookshelf

Best wishes

Minderwiz