The Moon as how someone feels for another

Miradeck

Thanks IndigoWaves.
When I first received the Moon as the final action, the first thing that came in mind is confusion over the action to take. But I wanted to understand what type of actions then I drew the page of Cups which then led me to think it's a message of love/ interest. But after reading your comments, hmm... it could make sense as well although M in this case is younger than N. if the page was to represent the "suitor" ie N (whom I'm not sure is courting her), would page of Cups be the best representation?

IndigoWaves

But after reading your comments, hmm... it could make sense as well although M in this case is younger than N. if the page was to represent the "suitor" ie N (whom I'm not sure is courting her), would page of Cups be the best representation?
'N' definitely wouldn't have to be younger in years to be represented by the Page of Cups — just a person that 'M' has found to have characteristics or behaviours which fit those of the card. Maybe he/she doesn't normally act like that, either, except towards romantic interests; 'M' might even be the only person that 'N' has been this way around (so far).