Seeing Tarot Cards in Dreams

almalibrarian01

Hi!

If I see tarot cards in dreams, is it something I should pay attention to?

I had a dream last night that I did a 4 card reading and was asking questions about this guy I am in love with. I don't remember what questions I asked, or the first 3 cards, but I remember the top card on the pile that I turned over was The Lovers card.

What could this mean in terms of my relationship with this guy? We are currently friends and he is the friend of my ex-boyfriend.

Thank you!

Alma

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, almalibrarian01!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. Aeclectic is a learning forum, and as such, we require that folks first provide their own interpretations when asking for help with cards from readings before others may chime in to try to help. Please edit your post to tell us what you think the card means.

Also be aware that you're expected to provide feedback to each person who posts trying to help you, and a general "Thanks" type post is not considered feedback.

Other posters, please hold off until almalibrarian01 has provided their own interpretation.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

almalibrarian01

edit

Oops my apologies!

My interpretation of this is that somehow the past or what led up to me seeing him as relationship-material (the first 3 cards) is unimportant, and all that seems to be relevant is the final result (The Lovers card).

I interpreted this as meaning that there is great romantic potential for us and the question of what led me to feeling that way are not important, such as "is he right for me, is he a suitable mate" etc. The fourth card to me represents completion or destiny.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Sharla

Id just say that the dream is mirroring that you are in love with this guy, showing you the lovers card.

Also you say "the first 3 cards are unimportant" in the dream you can't even remember the 1st 3 cards....maybe you didn't even want to see or listen to them in the dream, as all you were bother about was the top card being "lovers".

The other 3 cards had a message for you, but you was turning a blind out to their message in the dream...which is why on waking you can't even remember them, and are now saying they are unimportant.

So only you know what your refusing to see or believe about this guy, and the fact that you are in love with him.

almalibrarian01

Id just say that the dream is mirroring that you are in love with this guy, showing you the lovers card.

Also you say "the first 3 cards are unimportant" in the dream you can't even remember the 1st 3 cards....maybe you didn't even want to see or listen to them in the dream, as all you were bother about was the top card being "lovers".

The other 3 cards had a message for you, but you was turning a blind out to their message in the dream...which is why on waking you can't even remember them, and are now saying they are unimportant.

So only you know what your refusing to see or believe about this guy, and the fact that you are in love with him.

Hi Sharla!

Yeah it is an overseas relationship so there is much I literally don't or can't know about him. He's been very kind to me and a good friend online but I feel torn because I think he is into illegal activities and is a drug dealer, so there is much I don't know. Do you think the dream is trying to emphasize how little.I know about him?

lucid_dawn

I had almost the exact same dream once however my last card pulled and the only one I could remember was the 3 of Swords. It's your intuition telling you how you truly feel but it may or may not reflect reality.

I would say either do a reading about the dream or better do a reading about the situation.

The Lovers can also mean a choice. I also learned recently just because The Lovers come up doesn't mean that love will work out well, it will just start out that way :-/