Deviant Moon Companion Book

lightpers

Thank you so much for the information, Scarlet Woodland :)

MissChiff

I received mine yesterday......GUSH!!

Asher

Swoon! Mine came today!

The energy I felt as I unwrapped it was electrifying! Patrick and US Games are to be commended for the amazing work that went into publishing a book of this magnitude.

The extra card from the forthcoming oracle deck is wonderful!

Off to dip my toes in the waters of the Deviant Moon! Can't wait to meet these characters that Patrick has created for us.

Asher

illyria

I got mine off of eBay just recently because it was out of stock everywhere, and now it's on its way to me!

Scarlet Woodland

Mine shipped today :)

Lightpers... if they haven't shipped yours too I'd email them with a sharp poke in the bottom ;)

rwcarter

I missed out on the first order, and got a shipping notice from Amazon that the second order (printing?) should arrive between 6/14-6/18. So very patient I shall have to be....

Rodney
Quite unusual for Amazon, but I got my shipping notice just now. I should have the book by Friday. Guess their second shipment came in a lot sooner than they thought it would.

Rodney

rwcarter

I missed out on the first order, and got a shipping notice from Amazon that the second order (printing?) should arrive between 6/14-6/18. So very patient I shall have to be....

Rodney

Quite unusual for Amazon, but I got my shipping notice just now. I should have the book by Friday. Guess their second shipment came in a lot sooner than they thought it would.

Rodney
:bugeyed: I never thought I would say this, but I am quite pleasantly surprised by and happy with Amazon. The book that originally wasn't going to be delivered until June 14th then was supposed to arrive Feb 19th actually arrived today! :bugeyed:

I've only glanced through the book, but I can tell that it's going to be the standard to which I hold all other companion books (and very likely find them woefully deficient).

Thanks Patrick!

Rodney