SWWF ~ Healing Group ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Geministar, moderndayruth, Aximili, K.

Kahlie

Tapping your Potential with Undressing of a Salad

Undressing of a Salad is one of the busiest Fae Cards for me. Several Fae are seen in several states, also with numerous balls. The same counts for us when we plan to work on Tapping our Potential.

We have several facets, several talents... even though sometimes we might think we have only one goal in life or one Soul Mission... we are all like uncut diamonds... ready to show off the goods!

To tap your potential sometimes you will need the Blue Fae, doing some serious juggling, finding a place in your busy life for things that also matter, working those balls overtime and letting them move in flashy ways.

Sometimes however, you need to be like the Fae in the left of the card, just grabbing one ball and running with it. Seeing what takes priority and makes you move on

Or like the top Fae, holing your ball, but not seeing it, instead comforting others first while your ball might grow in weight as you get used to what you are and what you can do.

And so on, and so on.

Undressing of a Salad tells me we will *all* be working ourselves silly by finding out new things about ourselves and letting go of the past. All these Fae chatter on about how we let past disappointments harm ourselves and let fear get in the way...

Happy Healing Group 2!

Kahlie

P.S. Remember, you can jump in on the other Groups too.

Group 1 ~ Jewel & Faerylvr
Group 3 ~ Faunabay, Marion, Keavy McGee, magenta
Group 4 ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Bellabonte, Aulruna

Kahlie

Small Visualization

This small Visualization can help bring energy into the group. It's not obligated to do this Visualization!

Simply find some place to relax and close your eyes.

Imagine your Group members standing in a Circle around Undressing of a Salad. You are all watching them juggling, smiling at what they are accomplishing.

Let one beam of light of yours connect you to each of your Group Members. Imagine how your encouragement, love and joy at their achievements is making them want to be the best they can be!

Imagine that beam of light crowning their heads and moving all around them. Look at them shine!

See then how each of them is also connected to you, and feel how their regard is making you shine! Feel how you wish to be the best you can be! How you want to tap all of your potential!

See how the Fae's of Undressing of a Salad are smiling and invite them also to be with you and your fellow group members.

Imagine tinkling laughter and small bells as you slowly open your eyes!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Starting Points

Starting Points

Some small Questions and starting points that might set you to thinking on what to work on.

* What fear is in your way?
* Are you making your life busy so that at the end of the day you did not fulfill the things you want most to do?
* What do you do to distract yourself?
* What do you do to diminish yourself?
* What happens when you set goals on specific dates/times?
* What past events are making you cringe or shy away?
* What criticism do you take to heart from yourself or others?

You can also keep a small diary and see what you can accomplish in the next 14 days

Kahlie

geministar

Hi there moderndayruth, Aximilli, and Kahlie!

Im really looking forward to working with you and the other fae lovers in the other groups on this card. I have a really really good feeling about the card Kahlie picked for us, I dont know why yet, maybe because its such a busy card and I dont want to be so busy.

At the moment I feel like the blue fae at the front but I want to be more like the little guy at the left, only concentrating on one thing!

I havent looked at the visualisation yet but I cant wait to look into that more and try it out. I feel visualisation/meditations really helps me.

Kahlie

Alright, it's Sunday morning and I had a rotten sleep :( *pout pout*

I've been thinking what I want to work on...

first of all, I will go and keep a diary, to see if I can set my goals and work with them... *shiver* this means that I will most likely put in a load of posts here....

Secondly, my goals are:

Expanding Third Eye Readings
- Writing at least daily
- Write at least 2 articles by Wednesday 12th
- Finding ways to advertise my GoogleGroup
- Taking the opportunities I've been given.

Putting in time for my studies
I haven't started yet as I'm temporarily on leave due to health issues, but I'm hoping to start in October. These last 2 weeks have done miracles, but I need to start doing something...
- Finding time to look at study books at least daily
- Fixing dates to finalize stuff for when I start

And of course, finding untapped potential that I didn't know I had. Most important for me is to be able to sleep well and eat well, as I need to keep my motor running :)

Kahlie

Kahlie

geministar said:
Im really looking forward to working with you and the other fae lovers in the other groups on this card. I have a really really good feeling about the card Kahlie picked for us, I dont know why yet, maybe because its such a busy card and I dont want to be so busy.

Oh, we cross posted... I didn't read this one when I went on my whining spree :D

I'm glad you feel well with Undressing of a Salad... they make me smile, because it seems to me sometimes that they are part of a whole, sometimes they are individual... meaning less busy-ness for me :D

I've got a buttload of more visualizations/meditations if you want some more. Some are on my website, others in my head...

Kahlie

geministar

Oh yes gimme gimme gimme ~laughs~

The main things I want to achieve are:

- tapping into my potential
- I dont want to feel like I have so much to do all the time
- de-cluttering (not only my home but my mind as well - causes undue stress)
- maybe I need to start a diary to help (shrugs, not really sure)

Kahlie, Im looking forward to reading your "butt-load" of posts / diary entries :)

Kahlie

geministar said:
Oh yes gimme gimme gimme ~laughs~
Check website button under the name ;) Writing the others is part of my game plan for the next 14 days...

geministar said:
- I dont want to feel like I have so much to do all the time

I'm with you on this one. Although with me I've noticed that 1) it's mostly a headgame with me. If I have all my evenings planned full I feel 'full'. This has to do for me personally, with a change in pace due to increased health :)

So now I just remind myself: "I got a life time to do this and I in the swing of things"... Especially the Swing of Things is important for me, reminds me to move, to dance, and to laugh :) But I'm a tad bit crazy of course...

Kahlie

moderndayruth

Kahlie, thank you for the wonderful start!
I couldn't say this better:
"At the moment I feel like the blue fae at the front but I want to be more like the little guy at the left, only concentrating on one thing!"
( originally posted by Geministar)
I am going to do the visalisation this morning ;)
I love Undressing of a Salad, it's very special for me :)
Geministar, Aximili, i am happy we'll be together in this one
Love,
mdr

Kahlie

Well, if Aximili is also feeling that his life is way too hectic, we are a matching set of 4 :) In which case people hopefully don't notice too closely how weirdly I matched Groups :D

I just felt upset today, terribly, as I seem to have lost my favourite piece of Charoite that I always use in Healing. I was vacuum cleaning on my desk and I heard 2 pops... I found one crystal, but haven't found the other... I'm wondering if I might have mis located it somewhere else. I hate to lose things...

I've tried some Readings and some work with my Pendulum, but I'm obviously too upset because nothing is coming through... I left the vacuum cleaner bag in the kitchen to sort through again tomorrow... *sigh*

On a more positive note: the middle Fae face seems to be smiling nicely at me... I hadn't noticed that before... Even though today was rather hectic I did well, didn't feel tired and got a lot accomplished :D *yay*

I also did some studying already *yay* on my almost clean desk, plus I e-mailed the studentadvisor to have some things fixed.

So, I only have to go and continuing writing some articles and then I really hit the mark for my goal for today :D

Kahlie

P.S. I already did the visualization, but I will probably be doing it again some more this week :) as well as sending energy healing to all us hectic people. If you have any objections, please let me know!