LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

Debra

BRAVO! WONDERFUL NEWS! Congratulations!
This is a brilliant and beautiful deck. I can't wait!

Stephan, maybe you should also send a message to Solandia so she can put it in the AT review, that the deck is forthcoming from Königsfurt-Verlag next year!

Langustl

Thank you Moonboy and Debra :) !

Debra, Solandia has got this new informations, thanks ;)

the_surfacer

These cards are gorgeous -- so vibrant and energetic! Congratulations on completing your deck; I'm excited for when they're published!

mysticmonkey

Many congratulations! You've worked so hard on this deck it's nice to see you rewarded for your efforts. :)

AngelDancer

Wow! Congratulations, Langustl! A friend of mine in Sweden, Achillea, who follows the German forum thread was the one who first told me about this deck. I love it and I'm so happy that it's getting published. I don't think there's a card in the deck that doesn't *speak* to me. Well done, bravo!!!

AD
x

Sidhe-Ra

Very pleased to hear this will be published! I love the power and vibrancy of the images! :)

Blessings,

Em xx

Lady Mary

Hallo Langustl,
Die Karten sind wunderschoen und ausdrucksvoll - freue mich sehr, dass sie verlegt werden.
Alles Liebe und viel Erfolg,
Uli

Langustl

I´m so very pleased about your kind replies, thanks :) !

Thanks the_surfacer and catbaloo :love: !

AngelDancer! Yes, I know Achillea well. It makes me proud, that she told you about the deck, and also your words make me very proud and happy :love:.

Sidhe-Ra, thanks for these words from a great artist as you are ;)

Uli, vielen Dank. Ist ungewöhnlich, hier jemand deutsch schreiben zu lesen ;) Danke Dir. Ich fühl mich ein bischen wie die Jungfrau zum Kind mit den Karten. Aber irgendwie auch selbstverständlich, seltsam. Bin gespannt, wie sie ankommen. LG zu dir :love:

and :love: to you all

Langustl

Thanks, sar :love: !