Todays symbols

MCsea

Hmm somthing has happened here aI cant find some posts - so Ill start a new thread...

This week I am of on a bit of a work trip around South Australia - I wanted a heads up on what to expect so grabbed a sabian symbol.........
I went to Lynda HIlls site and automatically got

CAPRICORN 15
IN A HOSPITAL, THE CHILDREN'S WARD IS FILLED WITH TOYS

In times of healing there is a need for simple pleasures to raise the spirit. You may find that there is a need for these caring shows of affectionate concern. Simple things done in times of healing can bring great relief to all concerned. Sometimes a simple smile, a special treat or some soothing words of encouragement are more healing than one can imagine.
Bringing simple gifts to the sick or disadvantaged. Looking after one's responsibilities. Nurturing those of younger years or the lesser evolved. Toys. Technology.

in my book crysal astrology I say
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Abundance
Crystal Element: White Howlite
Expression: White Howlite is a calcium-rich, evaporite mineral. White Howlite is an uplifting stone promoting good fortune, abundance, prosperity, comfort and security.
Message: Health, happiness and friendship – these simple pleasures raise the spirit.
Focus: You have a great capacity to show concern, encouragement and affection to those in need.
Affirmation: I am grateful for the abundant goodness in my life.

So Im hopeful it does NOT mean a trip to the hospital rather abundance - simple pleasures and happiness.
I am looking forward to the 'nature' that I will encounter - and the friendships I can make
hmm interesting :)
MARINA

AJ

Cultivating a sense of gratitude springs to my mind.

Merciful Journey!

MCsea

HI AJ
it was an amazing journey and I now see that this symbol shares much of its energy with army barricks - I stayed in a few old ones on this trip as well as hotels and motels - somewhere to rest I suppose was the theme I was working so hard - I was tired and looking for a bed to sleep in was number one - food second ;)

I am extreamly grateful for this trip it was amazing

blessings

MARINA