Sabian Symbols Study Group: Sagittarius 28 - #268

purple_scorp

Dear charmvirgo,

behind every egotist is a person with low self-esteem. Sounds like she is hiding behind her ego. You seem to know her quite well. Might I even suggest that you know her better than she knows hersElf? You know that you would present as a great threat to her. Particularly, if you keep to yoursElf and don't let her know how you feel (which it sounds like you do). She on the other hand operates by telling people exactly how she feels, sometimes at the expense of their feelings.

To bring this conversation back to the card in this thread:
“A SPLENDIDLY BUILT BRIDGE, A HERITAGE OF UNKNOWN AGES, STILL SPANS THE BEAUTIFUL AND WILDLY PRIMITIVE STREAM” and looking at Marina’s post:
“Message: Fresh and energetic emotions, constructive thought and activity.
Sun Focus: Gentle and kind, you are always there for others when they need help and support. Affirmation: I promote harmony, balance and inner peace in my life” this doesn’t sound as the way your boss relates to the other woman in your office, but more how you conduct yoursElf to deal with her.

Why don’t you draw a different card for each of you and the dynamics you bring to the office and see what it reveals?

with love
purple_scorp

charmvirgo

I don't know her at all, but Astrology can be a useful tool.
Yes, you are right, there is nothing real beneath that inflated ego, if she should she ever look.

A SPLENDIDLY BUILT BRIDGE, A HERITAGE OF UNKNOWN AGES, STILL SPANS THE BEAUTIFUL AND WILDLY PRIMITIVE STREAM”
“Message: Fresh and energetic emotions, constructive thought and activity.
Sun Focus: Gentle and kind, you are always there for others when they need help and support. Affirmation: I promote harmony, balance and inner peace in my life”

The fresh & energetic and the stable & constructive in this idea make a relationship to each other, there are two qualities in comparison here.

The boss is gentle and harmonious to the extreme (he has Venus in Libra) - because how else Could someone as unreliable as her still be spanned by his protective bridge after 'unknown ages'.

I think the oracle gave me the symbol in answer to my specific question, which was to ask for a description of their relationship. At least I was happy with the answer.