78 card Jean Noblet Tarot by Jean-Claude Flornoy

Nina*

Great idea, but I can't find his e-mail address.... :confused:

Le Marseillais

Birthday conspiracy

Hi Nina and all,

It's Yves again.
I suggest either you send a private mail to Roxane via this Forum: Looks his threads on this thread.
Or you go to Flornoys web site and you will find his official mail adress.

So, we are already 2... The beat goes on !!!

Thanks,

Yves

gregory

Sent to Rox's e-mail..... Please pass it on, Rox !

RussianSoul

Just sent happy-birthday wishes directly to Jean-Claude. Great idea Yves!

Bonnie

Happy Birthday Jean-Claude

Off to send e-birthday wishes to Jean-Claude!

Blessings,
Bonnie

HearthCricket

My two Noblets just arrived. Gorgeous! I love the paper quality and lamination being just right and satiny but not glossy and sticky. Lovely cream paper backgrounds, slightly smaller size deck which gives it that feel of being from the past, brightly coloured primaries, smells like a brand new Folio Society book. I love them and their funky black and white backs. They just seem like the type of deck you would find in a french tavern, ready to be played with. Great box and lovely personalized card. My package was wide open, probably thanks to customs, these days, but everything was in tact and unharmed, even the extra signed card. Thank goodness!

Sigh of relief....

lunakasha

I was wondering if someone in the US could give me an idea of the shipping costs for one deck, and approximate timeframe for delivery.

Thanks!
:) Luna

HearthCricket

I can't remember the shipping! I would have to look it up, but I did get 2 decks, so it would be different. It came in under 2 weeks!