The UnRead

tarotbear

How many of you have Tarot books that you wanted, longed for, finally got ...and haven't read yet?

I got 'Tarot Reversals' for my birthday - last May!

I bought 'Romancing the Tarot' for $5

I bought 'Tarot for a New Generation' for $5

I bought 'Tarot Journeys' with the CD for $7

AND I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THEM YET!!!!

SherryZoned

LOL (most of the books for sell i never read, oh well)

of the books i am keeping..I have the Tarot handbook and Tarot reversals..never read

Keslynn

I've read all the tarot books that I ordered. Some of them were a waste of money, but most were quite good. And tarotbear, not to ruin anything for you, but I found Romancing the Tarot to be quite useless.

:) Kes

PS - Where did you find such great deals?!

Aerin

I read all of mine, I am a fast reader though.

And tarotbear, in my view 'Tarot reversals' is well worth reading even if it is just to read the intro chapters and then to have it handy as an extra reference when you want some additional insights on readings.

Aerin

wavebreaker

I haven't read Tarot Reversals yet either. And I still haven't finished 78 Degrees of Wisdom (only read the chapters on the Major Arcana).

I never finished Tarot for Your Self, and never will; it's just not my cup of tea and I'm going to trade it (and it's already taken, by the way ;) ).

And there are a few books that came with book & deck sets that I haven't read yet...

Trogon

I have read, or am reading every Tarot book I own... all three of them! ;) However, I have ordered Greer's "Tarot Reversals"... but it hasn't arrived yet!!! :(

Waiting on pins & needles...

tarotbear

Keslynn said:
PS - Where did you find such great deals?!

The Westbrook Shopping Plaza on I-95! (or Canon Crossing- whichever of the two is the closer one to Rhode Island). A store called the 'Book Warehouse' in the annex part of the plaza.

When a book only costs $4 you don't worry if it's a clunker too much.

Jewel

There is no way I could even list them *LOL* ... good thing is that they are there on my shelf waiting for me when I have time *ROFLMAO* ... I did recently finish Forest of Souls and it was very interesting and thought provoking ... not sure what I will read next ... tarot reversals? or tarot & magic? ... or maybe tarot journeys and listen to the CD? ... so many choices ... nice problem to have :)

angelwhispers

Re: the unread

I've skimmed through my Tarot Reversals but haven't really read it. Scanned through Tarot for Dummies, which I keep meaning to go back to and haven't found the time, and started Tarot Made Easy and just became more confused so put it away and will probably never look at it again. (I think that is the worst book I have) ;)

SherryZoned

Tarot made easy..umm yeah...I would not ever bring that book out again!!