"A Message from My Spirit Guide" Spread

poopsie

Hi Fire Cat,
Thank you for the spread... I used it at a time I needed to sort myself out and it proved quite enlightening. I liked the answers I got because it gave me some reinforcement to go on.

Any more spreads you may have on spirit guides?

moonbear

Wow. Just tried this spread. I was given a clear and precise message that really hit home.

Thanks very much for this Fire Cat :thumbsup:

1Eleven

Dreams

I'm a big fan of this spread and wanted to point out this can be tweaked easily and used for dreams, too. Great stuff.

firecatpickles

I'm a big fan of this spread and wanted to point out this can be tweaked easily and used for dreams, too. Great stuff.

Thanks!

Excellent idea!

firedancer

Tried this spread and love it! Thank you for posting it.

Featherflight

Looks very good and intriguing! I will be trying this one soon! Thanks :)

Morphogenia

Thanks

I have just used this spread with my Chrysalis Tarot app (my physical deck hasn't arrived yet) and it has been really interesting, though I think it's more a shout of annoyance from my guides than a message. Thank you (I think!!)

Spirit Guide93

Love the spread

Thanks for the spread! Very interesting :) I talk with my Guide quite a lot but it's nice to have a spread made specifically for it. I got some interesting results :)

Alkonost

Fantastic

Just tried this spread for myself and it made my jaw drop. I feel that most spreads give your guides the opportunity to be heard, but this one was really like having a conversation. I got the message I needed to hear, and the spread had some crazy symmetry too (1. Knight of Swords, 2. Queen of cups, 3. Queen of Swords, 4. Knight of cups (reversed)...when I saw the pattern it kinda knocked me back) I'll be using this one in the future. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Juriana

Tried it FireCat very informative my situation down to a T : )