Tarot for All Seasons

Phoenix

Hey guys!

I was wondering who here had Tarot for all Seasons by Christine Jette?? I picked it up a while ago, and while I haven't used a spread from it, I love the book itself!

For those who don't know about it, it is a book based on the Celtic pagan Wheel of the Year. It follows each of the major Sabbats, as well as the Esbats, and has some lore behind the holidays, symbols for the holidays, a spread for each, and a sample spread for each.

Have you used any spreads from it?? What did you think of them??

Thanks!

Maan

Hi Phoenix
I have this book too. And loved it like you!

I have done two spreads and both where great. I think it gives a reading a special feeling when you have waited for the right time and moon.

faunabay

I have this book too! I really like it, but haven't pulled it out lately. I'll have to go get it out. :D
I started a thread quite a while ago when I first got it.....I'll go see if I can dig it up.

Kirali

I just recently got this book, uhm yesterday! I saw it at Borders and remembered everyone recommending it when I posted the moon spreads thread. I love the book and plan on using the spreads for each sabbat and moon phase! :)

Jewel

Well I was so interested in this book that I accidentally got it twice! *ROFLMAO* ... yep got 2 copies of it. I have not read it, but look forward to it. I will be putting the other copy up for trade at the beginning of next month as I will not be around in the next two weeks or so.

Cerulean

I keep a copy by my bedside...if I don't know what to write in my journal, I do a spread from it. Nice for reflection.
If Llewellyn or another company were savvy, they'd do a tarot and astrology journal for us based on this book and moon/tide logs. Whatcha think???
At least for me, I could do spread exercises and plan kayaking trips at the same time.
Grins,
Mari H