I can't choose...

MystiqueMoonlight

Go for Tarot For Self Discovery.

Are you looking for something specific as in card meanings etc or on something more esoteric with perhaps some interpretations of the symbolism in each of the cards?

If so may I suggest going for Tarot For Yourself by Mary K Greer which is quite excellent as a pathway to discovery yourself via the Tarot.

catlin

I'd vote for "Tarot Shadow work" and the Qabballah book by D. Fortune. I have both books and am pretty glad to have bought them.

Jenny-Li

MystiqueMoonlight said:
Go for Tarot For Self Discovery.

Are you looking for something specific as in card meanings etc or on something more esoteric with perhaps some interpretations of the symbolism in each of the cards?

If so may I suggest going for Tarot For Yourself by Mary K Greer which is quite excellent as a pathway to discovery yourself via the Tarot.

My focus is more of the esoterics-angle, general symbolism of the cards images, specifics don't really "do it" for me...! ;)

I have the TFY, but I must confess - I'm NOT thrilled by it... :( I like the idea of the book though, but I lack structure, you know a red line through the book. It's a pity though, it's a great book part from that.

Thanks all of you for your input, guess I must have picked out 4 pretty good books, all of them have got their votes...!! :D I still haven't decided, and right now I'm broke anyway, so it'll have to wait a little while...! *lol*

Light and love,
Jenny :)