Tarot Book Club

Joywalker

Anyone here interested in setting a book club?

The only book that I have is 'Seventy eight degree of Wisdom' and I have not started to read that yet.

If anyone is keen,maybe we could start on this book and discuss about it,chapter by chapter?

And for those who have read it already,you could also join us & tell us what you think on the various subjects. :D

HOLMES

ah joy

there is a 78 degree study group thread in tarot media forum, give it a view,

and that is kind of a book club example the forest of souls thread started by yours truely :O)

Joywalker

Thanks Holmes! :)

I did check out that thread but it's more of a poll.
It's ok.I'll read the book first then maybe post anything that I don't understand in the book.

wavebreaker

There are several threads Joywalker, for example:There are supposed to be more, I think there was also one with a "table of contents" of all the study group threads, but I can't seem to find that one right now...

Joywalker

Thanks Tarotlady!

Didn't know that 78DW stands for 78 degree of Wisdom!!
I'll look into the threads. :)

Jewel

Yep we started the study group on 78 DW but we got real busy and it has been dormant for a long time. I believe we have the 1st 4 chapters done plus some work on the minors. When I can catch a breath I will do Chapter 5 and so on. We create exercises to be used with any of your favorite decks and the discussion has been very educational. If you could help us revive the study group that would be fantastic!

Joywalker

Hi Jewel, :)

I've only gotten the book recently and have not started reading it yet.

Once I get to Chapter 4,I'll see what/how can I contribute/help with the study group. :D

Hope the book is not too difficult to understand,for a beginner like me! :p

Jewel

Joywalker ... feel free to revive old threads! We are actually working on the Diamond Spread again which is chapter 1! Please join us!