"Volatile celestial pattern" affecting Virgo

Ffortiwn

My daily horoscope told me that I'm in an anxious state because of a "rather volatile celestial pattern that is dramatically affecting your sign" (Virgo). Supposedly this lets up tomorrow.

Generally, I take daily outlooks like this with a grain of salt, but this came from a source that has been insanely accurate for the six months that I've been following. So I am wondering now, what exactly is a volatile celestial pattern? How might I learn more about this?

ihcoyc

There's a fairly large traffic jam in Libra now.

Sun 5°39'57.36"Lib 0°58'56"
Moon 29°48'03.28"Lib 15° 7'51"
Mercury 5°55'02.83"Lib 1°47' 3"
Venus 17°27'26.91"Lib 1°14'37"
Mars 6°05'58.65"Leo 0°35'50"
Jupiter 8°54'54.09"Tau - 0° 5'36"
Saturn 18°23'41.05"Lib 0° 7'13"
Node 16°58'33.04"Sgr - 0° 7'19" VI
S.Node 16°58'33.04"Gem - 0° 7'19" XII

Sun and Mercury in close conjunction, Venus and Saturn in close conjunction, and the new moon is in there as well. Venus and Saturn are both happy campers in Libra, fortunately. Mars is a fairly close sextile to the Sun and Mercury in Libra.

Does this column use a sidereal zodiac?

Minderwiz

My daily horoscope told me that I'm in an anxious state because of a "rather volatile celestial pattern that is dramatically affecting your sign" (Virgo). Supposedly this lets up tomorrow.

Generally, I take daily outlooks like this with a grain of salt, but this came from a source that has been insanely accurate for the six months that I've been following. So I am wondering now, what exactly is a volatile celestial pattern? How might I learn more about this?

There's no definition of a 'volatile celestial pattern' - it's clearly a value judgement on the part of the Astrologer writing the column. The only things I can add to ihcoyc's comments are that Pluto is in a tight square to the Sun (37 minutes separating at the time of your post) and Venus is in an applying sextile to the the North Node.

Daily horoscope charts assume that all Sun sign Virgos (in this case) born at sunrise, so Virgo is their first house. The Libra conjunctions are taking place in the second house from this perspective, and that's not really a house relating to anxieties - except in a financial sense - so it might be a prediction about financial concerns. The volatility would come from the Sun/Pluto square and the presence of the Moon, a natural significator of rapid change and of course changes from one extreme (New Moon) to the other (Full Moon).

I'm not a Pluto user, so I wouldn't put any store on the Pluto aspect but I'm in a minority and virtually all psychological Astrologers would take Pluto aspects as of incredibly high import.

Ffortiwn

Belated thanks!