New Alana Fairchild oracle on Blue Angel site

Madrigal

Onto the list it goes!

meeka4monty

You know, I love my Alana decks.

I only have her Goddess ones: Isis, Kuan Yin, Wild Kuan Yin and Mother Mary, as well as the Sacred Rebels but I'm becoming a bit over the inundation of her work over at Blue Angel. Does anyone else feel this?

I'm getting Virtue vibes from the angel numbers to the similar releases of butterfly decks and I'm questioning their marketing strategy as competitive to Hay House. It feels rather 'samey' to me.

I'm interested in her future direction and definitely will keep my eyes open but this time round I don't think I'll purchase.

Citrin

I really love the two Fairchild decks I have, but I'm starting to get the same vibes as meeka4monty lately. What's with the spitting out decks? We do not need another Doreen Virtue releasing the same thing over and over just to cash in... :/ I've been really confused with the Kiyan Yin Oracle and then the WILD Kiyan Yin released right after the first one lol what's with that? Isn't it the same goddess?!

Oh well. Mandalas aren't my thing, no matter how pretty these cards look, so nothing for me. ;) Thanks for sharing though!

meeka4monty

I really love the two Fairchild decks I have, but I'm starting to get the same vibes as meeka4monty lately. What's with the spitting out decks? We do not need another Doreen Virtue releasing the same thing over and over just to cash in... :/ I've been really confused with the Kiyan Yin Oracle and then the WILD Kiyan Yin released right after the first one lol what's with that? Isn't it the same goddess?!

Oh well. Mandalas aren't my thing, no matter how pretty these cards look, so nothing for me. ;) Thanks for sharing though!

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one Citrin!

Though, I do hope her decks continue to be filled with such positive vibes!

lalalibra

I only have three of her decks, but of the ones I have, I always felt like they were all quite distinct from one another, so at this point I'm not raising my eyebrows over Alana Fairchild putting out so many decks. I believe that perhaps it just comes very naturally to her, as her decks seem deeply inspired rather than churned out in a mechanical way.

I think the Isis Oracle is especially unlike any other deck I've had in my opinion... If I had unlimited funds, I'd buy every single one of her decks, even if just out of curiosity -- and well, maybe only then could I form a more certain opinion on the matter!

The Crystal Mandala deck looks interesting. I wonder how good of a deck/guidebook it would be by itself if you didn't own her related books ('Crystal Angels 444', 'Crystal Masters 333' and 'Crystal Goddesses 888')? No way do I plan on buying all those, I think.

Celtictarot

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one Citrin!

Though, I do hope her decks continue to be filled with such positive vibes!

I am thinking the same too. I just have her two Kuan Yin decks. I have the sacred Rebels deck and I can't connect to it! Anyone want me to gift it to them?

MoonGypsy

. I have the sacred Rebels deck and I can't connect to it! Anyone want me to gift it to them?

i remember Sacred Rebels was on somebody's wish list...

ETA: i remember--Swedishfish612 has it on her wish list. :)

i have it and adore it...

P.S. and Celtictarot...
the Kuan Yin Oracle deck is one of the most beautiful oracle decks i have
ever held in my hands. The art is a masterpiece and brings tears to my eyes . The scans
don't do it justice. And of course, regarding the booklet--Alana Fairchild is a masterpiece herself.
Her writing never disappoints.

Miss Divine

I just ordered this today. I have no clue of what to expect really, but I do like Alana Fairchild's decks. Anyone else have these? And what are your opinions of this deck?