'The Wyrd of Sarah Howard' new from Gabi Angus West

wooden-eye

Hi Gabi, please could you tell me where I can contact you about the decks? I did message you via Facebook but I'm not sure if that's ok?
Many thanks

Hi madryn,
I think I responded to you on Facebook, but if t'wasn't you then please contact me here via pm.
Gosh the more media we are all on the more complicated and convoluted it becomes. So many names and message services!
Never fear. I will find you madryn!!

wooden-eye

Calling 'Last orders!' For The Wyrd of Sarah Howard.

Supplies are running low.
Please let me know asap if you would like to own The Wyrd of Sarah Howard oracle deck. I have just 20 left. Tomorrow I will post this info on other social media, but for now just here.
Naturally this is no great drama. It is a little oracle deck; one of many many choices, if you miss it- well, you will not miss it, but if you really do want to meet Sarah Howard, there is still a little time.

MoonGypsy

Huzzah! <3

Gabi!!! :D Sarah has arrived and i couldn't be more pleased!!! Everything about this
gorgeous deck surpasses my highest expectations! :heart: You are soooo talented,
my dear sister! i can't wait to start using her alongside my precious BoneFire.

My winning "9 of Cups" experience continues...;):D

ETA: The colors and card stock are simply scrumptious!!!

MoonGypsy

Gabi!!! :D Sarah has arrived and i couldn't be more pleased!!! Everything about this
gorgeous deck surpasses my highest expectations! :heart: You are soooo talented,
my dear sister! i can't wait to start using her alongside my precious BoneFire.

My winning "9 of Cups" experience continues...;):D

ETA: The colors and card stock are simply scrumptious!!!

i just finished giving Sarah H a gorgeous black edge treatment, which blends
so beautifully with the black borders. i gave my BoneFire Tarot the same treatment
when i first received her, too.

i thought i would share some pics of the Wyrd of Sarah Howard Oracle edge treatment i did--and also some pics of the deck itself [and adorable pouch].

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sarah Howard edge treatment 003.jpg
    Sarah Howard edge treatment 003.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Sarah Howard edge treatment 004.jpg
    Sarah Howard edge treatment 004.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Sarah Howard edge treatment 007.jpg
    Sarah Howard edge treatment 007.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 200

pickled pixie

so beautifully with the black borders. i gave my BoneFire Tarot the same treatment

i thought i would share some pics of the Wyrd of Sarah Howard Oracle edge treatment i did--and also some pics of the deck itself [and adorable pouch].

Enjoy!
Yippee!!! I am so envious, I can be such an impatient old mule!![emoji6] The black edges look great and I plan to do the same when mine arrives! Enjoy the deck you lucky thing :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

wooden-eye

Enjoy!

MoonGypsy! Exactly as I intended. I thought about edge-treating all the decks, but am too clumsy to do them well enough.
One of the reasons I did not select the linen stock was because when I tested them out with edging the black bled quite deeply onto the cards suface following the texture of the linen. The problem was pretty well alleviated by the smooth stock, though naturalty a careful, patience is required.

Thanks for showing your fine work MoonGypsy and I am so happy you like this little oracle.
I am actually finding her quite punchy- perhaps more than expected. Now Sarah Howard may be viewed as a whole, I feel the side she revealed to me on our walks was only part of a bigger picture. The completion of her deck allows her to speak more freely. The reservation and restraint afforded by her life has been shrugged off. I find I am quite surprised by that which she has to say. Quite a notion for a deck maker and definitely a reminder once a Divination tool leaves it's maker's hands, what it has to say is no longer that maker's business.šŸ˜Š

pickled pixie

Mine arrived yesterday! It only took 5 days to ship from Aus to the U.K!!!! I'm so in love with this quirky little deck. I find it so easy to read with and I find myself being pulled into the cards and feeling like I'm actually there by the lake :D I think this will become one of my main reading decks...The baggy it comes in is fraying round the pull string though and coming away which Is a little concerning as I'm not sure it's fixable but the deck itself is just adorable!! <3

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk