Tree Tarot (In Progress)

adriayna

Tree Tarot (Complete!)

Hello everyone!

My in-progress deck thread is in progress no longer--the Tarot of Trees is complete and ready to order after two long years. Here is the ordering information. All info about the deck can be seen here: www.tarotoftrees.com.

I want to thank everyone for their incredible support and encouragement during this whole process. This project has been an amazing journey, and I am so happy to share my art with you.

You can go to the link below to read more about everything, see pictures, and order via paypal. I’m also happy to take a check or money order and can send you my address.

www.tarotoftrees.com/purchase.html

-------------------------------

Here is what I have available:

The Tarot of Trees deck - $25
The Tarot of Trees is a deck professionally printed, beautiful Tarot Deck available at the 2.5" x 3.5” size. The cards are coated and sealed to allow you to read and enjoy the deck for years to come. It shuffles wonderfully and has a beautiful gloss finish.

Tarot of Trees Book and Deck set $40
The Tarot of Trees 78-card deck paired with the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings full-color book. The Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings book is a 100 page book that measures 8” x 6”. It features background information on the deck and design process, two Tarot spreads for use with the Tarot of Trees, full-color pictures of all of the cards, and meanings and notes for each card to aid in interpreting the Tarot of Trees. For a PDF sample of the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings Book see my website.

The Tarot of Trees Boxed Set - $75
The boxed set includes the Tarot of Trees Deck, the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings book, a hand-painted deck box, a small organza deck bag, and a ½ ounce of the Tarot of Trees incense.

Tarot of Trees Incense Tins - $4/$7/$12
While painting and working with the Tarot of Trees, I developed a wonderful, rich divination incense that you can use to aid in your reading of the deck. Slightly woody, slightly citrusy, and slightly spicy, this incense is the perfect compliment to the Tarot of Trees!

Tarot of Trees Hand-painted deck box - $35
To store your Tarot of Trees cards, I am offering a limited quantity of hand-painted deck boxes. These deck boxes feature several hand-painted watercolor and acrylic panels and are beautifully finished with inks and stamps. Each box is unique and represents hours of artistic work! These beautiful boxes are reflective of the pentacles snowy theme from the Tarot of Trees deck. I do have a limited quantity of these available.

Tarot of Trees – Original Paintings - $65 Major Arcana; $55 minor arcana

If you’d like to own one of the original paintings from the Tarot of Trees deck, now is your chance! Each painting is 4” x 5.5” and is shipped to you in an archival quality black mat. Your painting will be ready to put in an 8” x 10” frame and hang.

Wholesale orders – contact me for wholesale pricing ☺.

Questions? Please ask!

OnePotato

Hullo adriayna.

What a nice first post!
Welcome to the forum.
:)

I like your deck...
You have a very pleasant graphic style, and I particularly like your color sense.
The tree theme works very well, and you've obviously given it a lot of thought.

I suspect we'll see some very interesting pips...

Good luck with the rest of the deck!
OnePotato

thorhammer

Hi, adriayna! Thanks so much for posting about your Trees - I love trees as well, and I'm excited to see how this takes shape. I think you've done beautifully with the ones there so far - Strength took my breath away - but I'm curious as to how you're going to go about the Minors. I can't wait till you decide to share those:)

Thanks a lot, these are beautiful. :heart:

\m/ Kat

Sidhe-Ra

Very nice! I like your style :)

Em xx

kwaw

adriayna said:
Hello everyone!

I've posted the first 10 of the major arcana on my art blog here:

http://www.artisticjourneys.blogspot.com/

A bit about the deck:
The Tree Tarot came about because, well, I love trees!

Hi Adriayna and welcome,

I too love trees and they are also among my favourite subjects to sketch and paint.

Did you know one of the meanings of the word 'tarocch' in Milanese dialect is the trunk of a tree, also the line of pedigree in a genealogical tree?

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=1170050&postcount=270

Kwaw

kwesifriends

O gud luck with yo0ur cards!

Major Tom

Welcome to the community. :)

adriayna said:
I'm new to this forum and I thought I'd start out by posting my current Tree Tarot project. I've been working on this for about 3 months now. This project was a way for me to expand my knowledge of the tarot, challenge myself artistically, and create a deck that was intimately connected with myself.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us. These works show a lot of promise. I look forward to seeing more.

adriayna

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :).

I've been giving the minors a LOT of thought, and I think I'm going to do a seasonal approach connected to the colors. I know that there is no agreement about what season is connected to what suit nor what color, so I'm never going to please everyone! Only myself, haha, as that is who this deck is for :).

Anyways, here is what I was thinking:

(earth) Fall - North - Brown - Pentacles
(air) Spring - East - Yellow - Swords
(fire) Summer - South - Red - Staves/Wands
(water) Winter - West -Blue - Cups

Sidhe-Ra

Of course, the deck is yours, and it's up to you! However, have you considered the traditonal magickal correspondence, which would only require swapping Cups and Earth, so that Cups were autumn and Pentacles were Winter?

What are your reasons for your choice of season?

I hope very much to see this as a full deck one day.

Blessings,

Em x

Sulis

Ooh they're lovely.
I love your spirally trees and I'm guessing this comes from your interest in Druidry.

You may want to put some sort of copyright mark on your images... Folks have had whole decks in progress stolen from internet sites before now.

Well done :D