Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

chariot for love reading

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards


 
gorgeousbutterfly's Avatar
gorgeousbutterfly  gorgeousbutterfly is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Nov 2005
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 2,403
gorgeousbutterfly 
Citizen

gorgeousbutterfly's Avatar
chariot for love reading


I keep getting the chariot for future position (past,present,future spread) for years now. Does this mean that if i keep going on my path that i will keep on struggling?? i see this as a card of struggle and trying to control things. maybe its saying i can't control my future unless i do some deep cleaning? hmmm.i tend to attract men who try to control me maybe that is it?
Top   #1
BLFO's Avatar
BLFO  BLFO is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Jul 2005
Location: world wide
Posts: 1,232
BLFO 
Citizen

BLFO's Avatar

You are going on a (vehicle) trip with someone.

Will meet someone on a trip.

You have conflicting feelings with someone between head and heart. You sexually desire them, but intellectually you fear them.

You will meet a competive person, or you will be competitive in love. For instance, will do whatever it takes, right or wrong, to win your heart's desire.

Fall in love with a military person, or the military will interfere, or a war will interfere with your love life.
Top   #2
gorgeousbutterfly's Avatar
gorgeousbutterfly  gorgeousbutterfly is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Nov 2005
Location: CA, USA
Posts: 2,403
gorgeousbutterfly 
Citizen

gorgeousbutterfly's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLFO
You are going on a (vehicle) trip with someone.

Will meet someone on a trip.

You have conflicting feelings with someone between head and heart. You sexually desire them, but intellectually you fear them.

You will meet a competive person, or you will be competitive in love. For instance, will do whatever it takes, right or wrong, to win your heart's desire.

Fall in love with a military person, or the military will interfere, or a war will interfere with your love life.
the six of wands popped up with the chariot so maybe i will compete with someone and win? hmmm or i'll do whatever it takes to get the person i want. (which matches my personality) and win.
Top   #3
balenciaga  balenciaga is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 2,744
balenciaga 
Citizen

I think the chariot is a wonderful card for your future position - you just keep driving on, moving forward, with all the intensity and focus needed to achieve your goal.
Top   #4
BLFO's Avatar
BLFO  BLFO is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Jul 2005
Location: world wide
Posts: 1,232
BLFO 
Citizen

BLFO's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenciaga
I think the chariot is a wonderful card for your future position - you just keep driving on, moving forward, with all the intensity and focus needed to achieve your goal.

But keep in mind that doing that may or may not get what you want. The person still has to want you.
Top   #5
balenciaga  balenciaga is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Maine
Posts: 2,744
balenciaga 
Citizen

BLFO,
Yes, you are absolutely correct. The Chariot is no guarantee for success. But it is a good sign that one has the drive to stay focused on the goal
Top   #6
bershka  bershka is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 Oct 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,375
bershka 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLFO
You are going on a (vehicle) trip with someone.

Will meet someone on a trip.
I also received this card for a future love reading and out of all the possibilities you wrote, I have a strong feeling for the one you mentioned above.

I am looking forward to see if that's the case
Top   #7
Daikras  Daikras is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 02 Mar 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 7
Daikras 
Resident
Wink


The chariot in a love reading says, to me, that more control is needed over the current elements in your life before a stable relationship can be found. There has to be balance between the drive to find a mate and the drive to succeed in business, and the drive for pleasure and entertainment, and among all aspects of your life. Strive to achieve this balance, and don't overindulge, and you will have more success in your love life.
Top   #8
Vivian's Avatar
Vivian  Vivian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Feb 2008
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 842
Vivian 
Citizen

Vivian's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikras
The chariot in a love reading says, to me, that more control is needed over the current elements in your life before a stable relationship can be found. There has to be balance between the drive to find a mate and the drive to succeed in business, and the drive for pleasure and entertainment, and among all aspects of your life. Strive to achieve this balance, and don't overindulge, and you will have more success in your love life.
I really like this one. It cleared a lot of my doubts about several readings I had previously. Thank you Daikras,

Vivian
Top   #9
Daikras  Daikras is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 02 Mar 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 7
Daikras 
Resident

No problem. The Chariot was my significator for a long time when I was younger, through the numerology sense. That's how I know it so well.

Glad I could help.
Top   #10


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.