Anino Lenormand

Padma

No problems! I really want it to come out, so I can have one! :D And of course, I want you to have success! ;)

reall

No problems! I really want it to come out, so I can have one! :D And of course, I want you to have success! ;)
same here!^^ (that and once this project is *successfully completed!* I plan to inquire you about all details n tips to help me pull out my *indiegogo Tarot debut one day!XD lolz :)))

blue_fusion

It's been very interesting so far. I have gotten around 10 templated emails from companies "wanting to help" my campaign. Lol I have done my research in the past and know that there are legit companies which provide marketing services for crowdfunding campaigns. I am just fascinated that whole industries have developed around the crowdfunding process - you get companies to help you market your campaign, companies that provide fulfillment services, etc.

avalonian

Heard about it, arrived home, logged on and backed it before I even took my coat off.

:D

reall

It's been very interesting so far. I have gotten around 10 templated emails from companies "wanting to help" my campaign. Lol I have done my research in the past and know that there are legit companies which provide marketing services for crowdfunding campaigns. I am just fascinated that whole industries have developed around the crowdfunding process - you get companies to help you market your campaign, companies that provide fulfillment services, etc.
:) i sense spam mails here! lolz ;))

blue_fusion

Heard about it, arrived home, logged on and backed it before I even took my coat off.

:D

Thank you so much! :)

:) i sense spam mails here! lolz ;))

Yeah kinda spammish. :D

-----

I am happy to announce that the campaign just needs a little under $3,000 to go to get funded. I try to post about it in FB, in my wall and in my groups... moderately, since I also do not want to spam other people. Any other suggestions where I can share it? Or how else I should market it? :)

-Ly

reall

YeY!^^ way to go!^^ I would try sharing with pinterest and instagram and tumblr and youtube?:) ask everyone you know to share there?:) and I'll share on fb!^^(that's only place I have so far!x,x facepalm :)

Aster Breo

Just wondering what the status of this deck is. I was having major family issues when this thread was happening, and I completely missed it. I would definitely have backed the campaign of I'd seen this.

The artwork is gorgeous! Will the deck be available for purchase?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

blue_fusion

Hello! Good thing I happened to come across this thread today. The crowdfunding campaign went bust earlier this year but I have found one or two printing alternatives which might work. I really want to keep it priced $35 or below, though. I am trying to find a healthy balance between an acceptable profit and an affordable price to the customer - I mean I can sell it at printing cost and not make any profit but that would be not being fair to myself too. :-/ Also, it took some time weighing several factors between my 4 printing alternatives (international shipping cost, card printing cots, range of packaging alternatives, etc).

I was supposed to release it earlier this month but decided against it because I am hopefully close to finishing the Gravenchase Lenormand's art. I thought of releasing both at the same time so that people who want to get both can at least save on shipping costs. Maybe early March would be a more feasible release date.

I do have a question to ask those who are interested in the deck. Just how important is packaging to you? I mean, would you still get the deck if it came in a plain, hinged plastic box? I am trying to keep the costs down given that the deck will now be printed on an "on-demand" basis as opposed to a "by bulk" one (which would have made the per-deck costs siginficantly lower, even with a printed tuck box design). Right now, this seems to be a good, acceptable and affordable option for the deck.

The other packaging alternatives are a plain white box or a plain white box with a plastic window - both of which also seem acceptable to me and to other people but I am just slightly queasy about it because I get a bit of an unpolished feel about it. It would have helped if printers offered plain boxes in color - like a plain black box with a plastic window would seem much more polished than its plain white with window alternative.

Another alternative is a two-piece plain lidded plastic box - I have read people complain about this particular design because they said the lid easily slides off the base. So I am thinking the hinged design might be better because it has some sort of small click locking mechanism.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on this.

-Ly

avalonian

Hello! Good thing I happened to come across this thread today. The crowdfunding campaign went bust earlier this year but I have found one or two printing alternatives which might work. I really want to keep it priced $35 or below, though. I am trying to find a healthy balance between an acceptable profit and an affordable price to the customer - I mean I can sell it at printing cost and not make any profit but that would be not being fair to myself too. :-/ Also, it took some time weighing several factors between my 4 printing alternatives (international shipping cost, card printing cots, range of packaging alternatives, etc).

I was supposed to release it earlier this month but decided against it because I am hopefully close to finishing the Gravenchase Lenormand's art. I thought of releasing both at the same time so that people who want to get both can at least save on shipping costs. Maybe early March would be a more feasible release date.

I do have a question to ask those who are interested in the deck. Just how important is packaging to you? I mean, would you still get the deck if it came in a plain, hinged plastic box? I am trying to keep the costs down given that the deck will now be printed on an "on-demand" basis as opposed to a "by bulk" one (which would have made the per-deck costs siginficantly lower, even with a printed tuck box design). Right now, this seems to be a good, acceptable and affordable option for the deck.

The other packaging alternatives are a plain white box or a plain white box with a plastic window - both of which also seem acceptable to me and to other people but I am just slightly queasy about it because I get a bit of an unpolished feel about it. It would have helped if printers offered plain boxes in color - like a plain black box with a plastic window would seem much more polished than its plain white with window alternative.

Another alternative is a two-piece plain lidded plastic box - I have read people complain about this particular design because they said the lid easily slides off the base. So I am thinking the hinged design might be better because it has some sort of small click locking mechanism.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on this.

-Ly

I'd have no problem with a plastic box, they're very protective and I have a few like that already.

It would be brilliant to be able to buy the Gravenchase at the same time, shipping is so expensive these days, it really helps to be able to average out the cost over two decks.

:)