What's the postman bringing you? - NEW 2009 thread

Dusk Till Dawn

My Mail woman actually laughed today: Irish Fairy Cards, Tarot Book,
Ghost Stories Cards, Oracle of the Grail Code, Gummy Bear in a tin ( i wanted that tin! ) Oracle Ge, Hue are you cards, Color your own Tarot , Fortune Tellers Mah Jongg, Enchanted Oracle, Robin Wood Deck, African Tarot and finally:
Sweet Twilight!
ETA: Dream Enchantress arrived yesterday.

Debra

Santa Fe Tarot Book, which I need because the cards do NOT speak for themselves, and

The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford, on Nicole's recommendation, and

The Secret Language of Tarot, because Gavriela loves the Amberstones,

and a deck, the Star Tarot by McClelland, because just because.

Kanon

I just ordered Herbal Tarot by Michael Tierra (U.S. Games), Tarot of the Cat People Deck and Book Set by Karen Kuykendall (U.S. Games), and Vampire Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games).

Amazon.com says my order will be shipped on Monday, so it should be here by next week, approximately Thursday :heart:...

And now with one Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter and Urban Trosch (AGMÜLLER) :heart:. This one will reach my place by end of July.

Alta

I picked up my Bohemian Cats calendar yesterday. :bugeyed: If you love the BBCats, this is amazing. The images are huge and so finely detailed and printed on glossy paper. I reeled back in delight, no kidding. Of course I do love the deck.

FatesLady

The Haindl Tarot Deck!

I haven't gotten any new decks in ages, so two in the mail is almost too much excitement!

Wendywu

I'm getting a Voyager set from Moonbow :)

And an odd pickup fro Ebay - Baraja Neoclassica 1810 Tarot cards. I have no idea what they look like - they had 2 minutes to go when I saw them and it was a total spur of the moment thing ,,,,,,

ETA Oh bother - I think they're playing cards. Never mind - they look lovely and maybe this is telling me to learn to read with playing cards.

Kanon

This is crazy, today I bought eight decks in a row!

Barbara Walker Tarot by Barbara Walker (AGMÜLLER),
Fantastical Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games),
Herbal Tarot by Michael Tierra (U.S. Games),
Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter and Urban Trosch (AGMÜLLER),
Ogham The Celtic Oracle by Peter Pracownik and Andy Baggott (AGMÜLLER),
Tarot of the Cat People Deck and Book Set by Karen Kuykendall (U.S. Games),
Vampire Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games),
Voyager Tarot by James Wanless and Ken Knutson (Fair Winds Press).

All decks will be arrived around next Thursday :heart:, except the Mystical Lenormand. I really need to stop this buying behavior...

Sibilla said:
I just ordered Herbal Tarot by Michael Tierra (U.S. Games), Tarot of the Cat People Deck and Book Set by Karen Kuykendall (U.S. Games), and Vampire Tarot by Nathalie Hertz (U.S. Games).

Amazon.com says my order will be shipped on Monday, so it should be here by next week, approximately Thursday :heart:...

And now with one Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth Fiechter and Urban Trosch (AGMÜLLER) :heart:. This one will reach my place by end of July.

moon_shadow

My Paulina JUST arrived.
~As soon as we(my son and I) pulled into the apartment, I saw an UPS truck parked. When we turned a corner to drive up to our unit, the UPS lady was just at our door to leave me a note! :-D
Well, it seems to me the Paulina and I came "home" at the time time. Maybe this is a good sign ~

papercut

Just got the Lunatic today. Cardstock is a bit iffy, but aside from that I'm pretty impressed. Don't know if I'll actually be able to read with it, but it's nice to have.

firefrost

Just ordered Robert Place's Vampire tarot :D