an infallible method to reveal the name of a future husband, wife, or partner...

Noelle

<laughing>

But EE, I am a skeptic first before I can believe anything that claims infallibility. So I too will try le ‘infallible’ method. As I am a woman of few needs, I decided upon just 4 cards and not the maximum of 8. However upon seeing the cards, I thought it wise to choose a 5th. (Today I have more needs than usual).
In order: HUZN X
Strangely, and this is true, I know someone called hans (hunz) ... an x (ex ‘friend’). Or perhaps the x denotes l’amour? Now surely here the disclaimer is to be applied! Either this, or there are many Johns in the world to love, or at least one whose surname begins with x, or one whose middle name is l’amour and not the other 'a' word ....

I'm rather liking Nisaba's 'whichever way the wind blows' approach too.

EnriqueEnriquez

Hmmm...

Noelle,

Noelle said:
But EE, I am a skeptic first before I can believe anything that claims infallibility.

I may have meant ‘infallibility’, or I have meant ‘inflatability’. I am not in position to neither confirm nor deny that.

Now, I suspect your cards are saying you should look for someone who ‘hungs extra’, but it doesn’t says if this is ‘extra large’ or ‘extra small’. It is either that or a Mr. X. Hung. A chinese gentleman.

There is also the possibility of finding a Mr. X. Hung, who is well hung, of course, but I would hate to give you false hope.

Best,

e. e.

leelee

nisaba said:
<without turning a hair> Vincenza or Vincentia.

Hey I live in Vincentia - I just might be the new girl! LOL

Perhaps it also shows location of your new love

Noelle

@EE, I am in a position to confirm, as I suspect others are too, that inflatable items are by nature full of hot air and will go bust or deflate in a short period of time. I agree tis best never to 'hang' on anyone's word, esp. anything that claims infallibility or suggests inflatability.

Noelle

moderndayruth

Noelle said:
Strangely, and this is true, I know someone called hans (hunz) ... an x (ex ‘friend’). Or perhaps the x denotes l’amour?

EnriqueEnriquez said:
I am not in position to neither confirm nor deny that.

EnriqueEnriquez said:
There is also the possibility of finding a Mr. X. Hung, who is well hung, of course, but I would hate to give you false hope.

leelee said:
Hey I live in Vincentia - I just might be the new girl!

You gotta love this thread!!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Nickigirl

Hi Leelee! Maybe you are my girl! Planning to come to Canada anytime soon? :D

Sophie

They say many a true word is spoken in jest. This can sometimes be literal. I've just remembered this thread. On August 8th 2010 I wrote this:

Sophie said:
tss tss, Yves! Being cartesian, you know this method cannot work if a vital element is not satisfied: you must be single!

I happen to satisfy that element, and so shall try the method.

I chose to draw 6 cards, being the number of L'Amoureux. I might need help interpreting:

Q - K - O - I - J - T

Jo K. Tiq?

Kit Q Jok?

Jokqi T?

Jiko Q. T ?

I can see my search is going to be easy.
Then the next day, on next day, 9th of August I wrote this:
Sophie said:
No, it's clear that I am destined to marry a man called Joe, who uses a lot of Q-Tips, OK?

The following day, I met a man called Joe.

I am marrying him on the 30th April. Small significant detail I found out in the months after we met: he uses a lot of Q-Tips.

Not sure whether to laugh or stretch my eyes in astonishment - both I think!

starrystarrynight

Sophie, I am trying this method straight away! :)

moderndayruth

Congratulations, Sophie!!!

I know the story and am very happy for you, but meanwhile dismissed this thread totally!!!

Amazing! :bugeyed:

Ok, off to re-read what i posted there on the first page... :p