What's the Postman Bringing You? Part 3

Cocobird55

I got Deirdre of the Sorrows -- wonderful deck! I love the card stock and the book. I downloaded the detailed book from Deirdre's site and uploaded it to Staples to print -- I picked it up the next day.

blackrainbow

Today i received my skulls and roses bag from Sulis. Its gorgeous really well made. I will have to order more for my other decks.

Libra8ca

I just got my LE Strength bag and it's just gorgeous! I love the metallic thread they used. :love:

Moona

Miss Divine said:
I ordered Tarot to Go, because I want the mini Hanson Roberts to throw in my smaller handbag.
I ordered it too, and for the same reason. :)

Debra

Le Fanu said:
To all you non-owners out there you wouldn't believe the bag that the Ironwing comes! It's an old itchy potato sack thingy.

Handmade by the artist to match the spirit of the deck, LeFanu. I bought some jewelry from her that came in a gorgeous hand-made flannel bag with hand embroidery.

I await World Spirit, convinced that the third time's the charm. Sharpie at ready to remedy a few unhappy cards if necessary.

HearthCricket

4 gorgeous bags from Sulis for a trade! She was only supposed to give me three, but treated me to a 4th! Thank you! xo They are absolutely stunning!

Also found another witch for my collection! The last one was a definite fairy godmother, but this lady looks straight out of a Grimm Fairy Tale and my patron saint! lol :)

Also picked up some lovely acorns on a local trail! They are falling like rain! Onto the altar they go!

blackrainbow

I just received my LE lovers and 5 of cups bags. They are gorgeous.

BeyondtheVeil

I just ordered The Bohemian Gothic Tarot standard second edition

I just ordered The Bohemian Gothic Tarot standard second edition. I already have the one with the Pewter Edges {unopened}, so I wanted this one to play with! :) I don't know why I can't bring myself to open the Pewter Edges one. :laugh:

BeyondtheVeil

Debra

I am expecting the Tarot of the Black Mountain deck and book :heart:

Libra8ca

Got the Graven Images Oracle today and Nox Arcana "Winter's Eve". Both are wonderful! I'm ready for Halloween now :D :D