What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Maan

i pre ordered the bohemian cats tarot ( to see what all the fuss is about ) and got a good deal on the medicine woman book and set on ebay.

And i'm happy to tell that my Anna K tarot has arrived, finally and its as amazing as i hoped. This deck and me are going tlo be great friends

vee

i pre ordered the bohemian cats tarot ( to see what all the fuss is about ) and got a good deal on the medicine woman book and set on ebay.

And i'm happy to tell that my Anna K tarot has arrived, finally and its as amazing as i hoped. This deck and me are going tlo be great friends

I preordered it a few weeks ago. :D I'm so freaking excited, how will I wait that long? Good thing I have some other decks coming my way to keep me occupied!

desertrat

Just received the Deva Tarot. :)

RunningWild

The Minchiate and Ludy Lescot came in the mail today! Yay me!

Richard

The Lenormand Oracle Cards (Gina di Roberto) came today. Lovely deck! It probably will become my favorite Lenormand.

Bhavana

Another one on my list for the next few weeks...

Tanjamuse

Shadowscapes Tarot

I just got my shadowscapes yesterday ... Wauw

Jes

I just got my shadowscapes yesterday ... Wauw

So jealous. :( Mine is coming, after receiving the wrong item I am being re-sent the deck... its just taking FOREVER!

I am also expecting a fantasty padded Case and a Draw String bag, from Tarot Totes.

I really love their Padded Cases.

WyrdRaven

The Lo Scarabeo Minchiate is coming! I am looking forward to all the rich colors (I have the Williams Minchiate, and it is in pastels).

BelovedK

Two books from Amazon just came today (I just ordered them Saturday.)

Spiritual Tarot~ Seventy Eight Paths to Personal Development

and, Tarot and the Journey of the Hero.