Birthday reading...?

Strega

A happy and blessed birthday, Kyrie Blue! :)

Strega

I'm printing these spreads out. Thanks to Starfish & Val. :D

Kyrie Blue, let us know how the spread/s go/es. :)

Kyrie Blue

Well, I've decided not to do them, because honestly, it was kind of a crappy day and I think I don't have the right energies to do it accurately for myself. So, I've decided not to influence any reading that I might do for myself with my bad feelings. If the day had turned out even a little better I would have done them because I would have been in a better frame of mind.

I do, however, thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes and good thoughts...they put a bright spot in my day! :)

wavebreaker

I just did a birthday reading for my best friend (her birthday is on Saturday). I created a document with the reading in it, including pictures of the cards (I used the Glastonbury Tarot) and then I printed it on glossy photo paper, in colour. It looks wonderful, especially with the vibrant colours of the Glastonbury cards! The reading itself is good too: it looks like she's finally going to get what she's been waiting for for so long!

I'm going to mail it to her tomorrow, just to be sure she gets it on her birthday. I'm sure she's going to like it, and I just can't wait for her to open that envelope... :) :)

Thanks for posting these spreads and giving me this idea! :)

starfish66

tarotlady said:
I just did a birthday reading for my best friend (her birthday is on Saturday). I created a document with the reading in it, including pictures of the cards (I used the Glastonbury Tarot) and then I printed it on glossy photo paper, in colour. It looks wonderful, especially with the vibrant colours of the Glastonbury cards! The reading itself is good too: it looks like she's finally going to get what she's been waiting for for so long!

I'm going to mail it to her tomorrow, just to be sure she gets it on her birthday. I'm sure she's going to like it, and I just can't wait for her to open that envelope.

Tarotlady -

What a fabulous idea!!!

:THERM Starfish

wavebreaker

I just got a phone call from my friend: she had received the reading today and she was so happy with it!! She said it was one of the best presents she'd ever received... Which makes me very happy too! :)

starfish66

tarotlady said:
I just got a phone call from my friend: she had received the reading today and she was so happy with it!! She said it was one of the best presents she'd ever received... Which makes me very happy too! :)

That's wonderful, Tarotlady! And I still think it's a great gift idea.

:TTOW Starfish