Faerie Tarot - Fave and Least Fave Card

Dain

Hemera said:
Hi Dain,
Nice to see you here:)
You are so right, this deck has a heck of a story to tell! And I´m learning more every day. This deck is amazingly accurate in readings and I love the way it adds ideas to the traditional card meanings (like the Strength, for instance).

Hi Hemera (lovely nickname, btw)! It's nice to be here.
I haven't tried it yet in a reading but the more I look at it the more I like it.
As Cerulean pointed out it has a bit of "gothic" in it, enough to not make it look too...hmm..."frivolous".
Not that "frivolous" is necessarily bad, (whatever works for anyone is fine), but it'd get in the way of my readings because I wouldn't be able to get past that flowery sense certain other decks, oracle or tarot, give me.

I'm not too familiar with many tarot decks but I feel the Faerie deck is very "balanced" in many respects and I'm sure it'll be great for readings!

If there's ever a book for this deck, I'll buy it!

Starbreeze

The Hermit is my favorite card in this deck. The Wheel of Fortune and the Ace of Wands aren't far behind, though. My least favorite is probably the Hierophant. It's really hard to choose - all of the artwork is so beautiful.

GryffinSong

I just received this deck from a wonderful ATer (thanks Nik!!!) and I'm really enjoying the bright colors and interesting characters!!! This is my first fae deck (unless you count the Oracle of Shadows and Light) and I believe it'll be a great deck for inner child work and for days when I need some lightening up.

I am immediately entranced by all the queens, aces, and knights. I LOVE the heavy horses!!! So many deck's knights ride light horses, and I'm a war/draft/heavy horse FAN!!!

I also love Strength.

So far my least fav is the devil.