How person sees you? Help needed!

Melynasaule

Hi, I'm curious about "how person sees you?" question. For example when you ask how person sees you and you get 9 swords and 8 cups (just an example) do you read it as person sees you as sufferring and understands why you left or sees as someone who gives everyone pain and just wants you to disappear and never return? I'm confused with those :/ Please someone help.

Strenght

I see no understanding in 9 of swords. It is excessive worrying, the sort of thinking that is not rational but goes on and on.... oh no? What if? What does it mean? 8 of cups is changing course, moving on from the situation to a different yet unknown place.
It would be helpful to know what is the situation behind this reading?
When you put these two together it would mean moving on or wanting to move on from anxiety provoking situation or person. But being 9 swords (and not like, 3 swords ) I get the feeling that the anxiety is more in their minds and one person's internal worry.

I hope this helps, good luck to you!

Melynasaule

I see no understanding in 9 of swords. It is excessive worrying, the sort of thinking that is not rational but goes on and on.... oh no? What if? What does it mean? 8 of cups is changing course, moving on from the situation to a different yet unknown place.
It would be helpful to know what is the situation behind this reading?
When you put these two together it would mean moving on or wanting to move on from anxiety provoking situation or person. But being 9 swords (and not like, 3 swords ) I get the feeling that the anxiety is more in their minds and one person's internal worry.

I hope this helps, good luck to you!

there's no situation behind this- just an example. I was curious if someone blames it all on you with such a question or they feel that about you. Like my example- do they think you're sufferring or that you cause them pain. I wonder what cards show when answering such question? :) Maybe my example was wrong. Let's take two cups then. Do they feel like you love them or they love you? what would cards show with such question?

Krawof

I think the point here is how person see you, not what that person think about you so, the card show give the information about the image of you in the eyes of others for example, Someone can see that you are good looking but what they think about you is different; they could be like you or not. In this case I think it would be better if you do reading when you ignore everything and you assume you are as stranger the one you don't know anything about and see what the card tell about you.

PAMUYA

How someone sees you is through their eyes of perception, not what they will do. Example: They see you as someone who is anxious, upset, depressed, dose not want confrontation, you would rather walk away. Whether you or others see yourself that way or not, it is how this person perceives you at this time through their lenses of reality.

Strenght

Ah, I always tend to look at the cards and even examples in context to situations :)
this is why I thought maybe there was something behind this combination.
But just to see 9 of swords & 8 of cups as an example I would read them simply
"the super-worried person chooses another path"; "the person is excessively worried and goes away". That is how they see you, perceive you.
I think the other posters are spot on, in queries of "how someone sees you" the point is their perception of you at a certain time.

Melynasaule

Thank you so much. It was a lot of help for me. Now it won't confuse me anymore :)

Tiggy-cat

Hi, I'm curious about "how person sees you?" question. For example when you ask how person sees you and you get 9 swords and 8 cups (just an example) do you read it as person sees you as sufferring and understands why you left or sees as someone who gives everyone pain and just wants you to disappear and never return? I'm confused with those :/ Please someone help.

How someone sees you is through their eyes of perception, not what they will do. Example: They see you as someone who is anxious, upset, depressed, dose not want confrontation, you would rather walk away. Whether you or others see yourself that way or not, it is how this person perceives you at this time through their lenses of reality.

As others say here, I'd take the question to mean "Person sees YOU as worrying excessively, being obsessive, anxious, turning away/changing course". Not that they see you as someone who makes THEM feel that way.

headincloud

Trouble is if you set the question and intention behind it how can we possibly know what you were thinking? Only you can find out what you were thinking.

Another problem is the word 'sees' leaves the question wide open to interpretation so you could either define the word between yourself and whoever/whatever you see the question being directed to or refine the question, greatly, and let the process of self realization run away with you because it always comes back to you.