Death and King of pentacles as feelings

Lilbuddha

Hi! This is my first time posting so I'm really excited!
I was doing a reading for how a guy feels for a woman. I pulled the death card for feelings and then I asked to elaborate as transformation into what and I pulled king of pentacles. The transformation of feelings does make sense because they did date before and their paths just crossed again after 5 years, so maybe because the interest wasn't there and now it's emerging again. Both people have changed a lot so I think it's very fitting as to "this is a whole new person"
The king of pentacles to me is someone who is the man of the house, but maybe not exactly emotional. He's more concerned with appearances. I see it as someone who is very calculated in where he gives his affection, so even if he likes someone- he will only like them if they fit into his "perfect picture" since I pulled it for how he feels, I'm assuming that he thinks she does fit into his picture.
I also pulled queen of wands for how he sees her. Queen of wands confuses me, sometimes I see it as the flirty woman who you want, but won't approach because you're not sure if she's someone who will settle down. I also sometimes see her as someone who is extremely passionate and maybe not an alpha female, but she is the outgoing personality type and driven.
And I pulled moon for his intentions with her and final outcome I pulled the world. I feel confused because moon I feel as though are hidden intentions, but I'm also going back to the king of pentacles being calculated so MAYBE it could be that he's fighting what he feels so there's confusion, maybe even a lack of communication. A part of me sees the moon as fate, because the moon is so much spiritual energy it's something at work that people cannot fight. Since I pulled it for intentions, I'm more inclined to say there are hidden intentions. Since I pulled the world for final outcome, within this scenario, it would mean to me that they may be a marriage potential?
I attached the whole spread to give better insight on the 2 cards, but I wanted someone to help me as far as "how x feels about y"
I feel as though I'm too close to the spread so I wanted insight =) thanks!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, Lilbuddha!

Please take a moment to read the UTC Posting Rules. Discussion of complete readings of any number of cards (one through the whole deck) occurs over in the Your Readings forum, while in UTC you may list and/or discuss up to half of the cards from a reading. In both forums you are required to provide your own interpretations of all cards you list. The thread title lists two cards, but you tacked on three other cards in your description. You appear to have interpreted 3 of the 5 cards but didn't interpret the other 2. Please edit your post to provide interpretations for all cards you list and/or edit the post to just the cards you wish to discuss and include your interpretations of them.

Aeclectic is a learning forum and the best way to learn is to try. When forced to come up with something, most folks are surprised at what they come up with. It's much easier of course to throw one's hands up and say, "I don't know what this means. Somebody tell me." But that isn't allowed here at Aeclectic.

Other members, please hold off until either all five cards have interpretations or the post has been edited to just include the two cards listed in the title.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards