"but you've already got a Tarot deck!"

paulrosk

One can never have enough card decks! I own 4 Tarot decks, 3 Oracle decks, and over 375 decks of standard Bicycle cards! The only thing I really need now is MORE ROOM! I have cards all over the wall, on shelves, in cases, lost track of where they all are!

Blessings ...

Paul

KMilliron

paulrosk said:
One can never have enough card decks! I own 4 Tarot decks, 3 Oracle decks, and over 375 decks of standard Bicycle cards! The only thing I really need now is MORE ROOM! I have cards all over the wall, on shelves, in cases, lost track of where they all are!

Blessings ...

Paul
Hha, bicycle decks... Actually just bought Marvel Heroes Bicycle Deck, and I am now in the process of writing on it and drawing arrows and the such. I shall use it for both games and taroting. :D

paulrosk

I have all kinds of Bicycle cards, some very rare and collector decks. My Alchemist deck is now going for over $300, plus I have "magic" decks, "GAFF" decks, lost track of all of them! I really would like to start collecting Tarot decks, some of them are so pretty, but I need to make room first!

Here's some of my collection:

http://www.youtube.com/user/paulrosk?feature=mhum

Blessings ....

Paul

nisaba

Kreative-Dragon said:
It's like a mini high :p
I'm waiting for my Quantum Tarot, and every day it's "dad is it here?"
<smile> You'll love it. The only problem is, it's a gateway deck. After getting one edition of the Quantum, you're going to have to get the other edition, to see what you're missing out on (they're quite different). Then you'll have to get the Science Tarot. Then the Physics Tarot (why do we not have this one up at Aeclectic?). The Quantum is like a gateway drug, introducing you to all these other decks with related themes that you just can't live without. I know this thing ...

Kreative-Dragon

nisaba said:
<smile> You'll love it. The only problem is, it's a gateway deck. After getting one edition of the Quantum, you're going to have to get the other edition, to see what you're missing out on (they're quite different). Then you'll have to get the Science Tarot. Then the Physics Tarot (why do we not have this one up at Aeclectic?). The Quantum is like a gateway drug, introducing you to all these other decks with related themes that you just can't live without. I know this thing ...

THE GATEWAY DECK??? My poor mother, what will she think, what are we going to do, what are we...?
no, I can't do it, I'm laughing to hard XP
That was the funniest thing ever.
And i don't think I'll get the 2.0 version, I don't like how it was set up, and a couple of the pics... I dunno.
But a science deck... I must find this.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Londubh

I have the Science and it is well put together. I have the Physics too, um, because my Science was lonely...

I skipped right over the Quantum, perhaps I should wander back and take a look.

nisaba

Kreative-Dragon said:
THE GATEWAY DECK??? My poor mother, what will she think, what are we going to do, what are we...?
no, I can't do it, I'm laughing to hard XP
That was the funniest thing ever.
And i don't think I'll get the 2.0 version, I don't like how it was set up, and a couple of the pics... I dunno.
But a science deck... I must find this.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???
<whistles innocently>

KMilliron

nisaba said:
<whistles innocently>
Haha I do that to people all the time, but with music.
If you like this song try this or this. This band is along those same lines... Here let me just give you a link ot my pandora... >: D

This AT is to tarot what I am to music, and I love it.

Kreative-Dragon

Well, I guess You can now say I am a Collecter.
In the span of one week, I went from being the owner of One deck, to Three. Yup, Three.
Curse you Chapters, curse you and your WIDE collection of decks to see.

But I got my Qunatum Tarot, was in love, and then was HANDED The Shadowscapes Tarot deck that was purchased by a Drunk idjit as a dare. Hey, I'm not going to complain, I got a free deck. But Chapters has the Legacy of the Divine, and Gilded Tarot, and I can get Plum points fro them and... Paycheck, why can you not come sooner?

Kreative-Dragon

KMilliron said:
Haha I do that to people all the time, but with music.
If you like this song try this or this. This band is along those same lines... Here let me just give you a link ot my pandora... >: D

This AT is to tarot what I am to music, and I love it.

Pandora...*tear* stupid legal issues will not grant me access to this beautiful site. Guess I'll have to stay with Youtube playlists.