Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 25 - #235

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 25
Number: 235

Symbol: AN XRAY PHOTOGRAPH HELPS WITH THE DIAGNOSIS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 328

Adjustment

AN XRAY PHOTOGRAPH HELPS WITH THE DIAGNOSIS

I would love to discuss this symbol. To me this symbol is about finding answers to something that has been confusing us. after knowing for sure what the truth is then we can tie all the loose ends and move forward.

MCsea

HI Adjustment

This is a VERY interesting symbol (as they all are)

Numerology: 235
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Investigation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Coccyx, Fallopian tubes
Crystal Element: Quartz, with chlorite inclusions.

I see it as a very potent symbol of technology - that some times we need to rely on the modern and the ancient in a useful combination of techniques..
Empowerment and clear insight are particularly healing..... By observing and assessing, the truth is profoundly revealed.

Affirmation: I have valuable insights.

Xrays also - potentially harmful but used in the right way - can save a life - has saved MANY lives..

Xrays are also a manifestation of energy - just above ultra-violet - HIGH ENERGY - raised energy -
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/ems3.html
X-ray was the name given to the highly penetrating rays which emanated when high energy electrons struck a metal target. Within a short time of their discovery, they were being used in medical facilities to image broken bones. We now know that they are high frequency electromagnetic rays which are produced when the electrons are suddenly decelerated - these rays are called bremsstrahlung radiation, or "braking radiation". X-rays are also produced when electrons make transitions between lower atomic energy levels in heavy elements. X-rays produced in this way have have definite energies just like other line spectra from atomic electrons. They are called characteristic x-rays since they have energies determined by the atomic energy levels.

X-rays are part of the Electromagnetic spectrum Frequencies: 3 x 1016 Hz upward Wavelengths: 10 nm - > downward Quantum energies: 124 eV -> upward

blessings

MARINA

MCsea

Expression: Quartz can naturally occur with inclusions of chlorite. Chlorite Quartz Crystals assist in empowerment and clear insight, and are particularly healing.
Message: By naturally observing and assessing, the truth is profoundly revealed.
Sun Focus: Your penetrating stare sees through any person or situation; your initial assessment is usually accurate.
Affirmation: I have valuable insights.