Can anyone help me find a Thoth deck (preferably large)

delaneyblues

Im in uk and been looking on Ebay but there doesnt seem to be any 2nd hand ones or chepish new ones unless im searching for the wrong this,Im putting in the search bar 'Thoth Tarot' is that right, Anyone know anywere else in uk that sell them 'Cheapish'

Thanks
De xx

Dusk Till Dawn

Try a search on: Crowley Tarot, lot's of Decks come up on ebay UK.

gregory

delaneyblues said:
Im in uk and been looking on Ebay but there doesnt seem to be any 2nd hand ones or chepish new ones unless im searching for the wrong this,Im putting in the search bar 'Thoth Tarot' is that right, Anyone know anywere else in uk that sell them 'Cheapish'

Thanks
De xx
In the UK - tarotchest.co.uk. All sizes - the large size is £16.99.

Prices include postage. :)

Cicero

Have you looked on the American Ebay? I see them on there 'all' the time. Not sure about the UK though. Have you tried amazon.co.uk

gregory

There are used ones on amazon.uk costing more than the tarotchest ones - even the POCKET ones are more than the large one - and that's BEFORE postage....

Madison_Mayfair

try chapters.indigo.ca - I think they have the large Thoth decks there. It's a Canadian company but they do ship everywhere and they may even have used..

I'm ordering a Thoth deck from them. It might take forever to get out to you. I ordered mine 3 weeks ago and I still don't have it..:(

good luck

gregory

Chapters is great - BUT - last time I bought from there while in the UK (I am dual resident) I had to FAX them my credit card details and stuff - and Canadian postage is crippling. I reiterate - tarotchest.co.uk - in the UK, and their price includes postage.

EXCELLENT place and the owner is a member here !
Oh - and lightning fast, too :D

missy

gregory said:
I reiterate - tarotchest.co.uk - in the UK, and their price includes postage.

EXCELLENT place and the owner is a member here !
Oh - and lightning fast, too :D

Thanks for the tip, gregory. :D That is by far the cheapest I've heard for the large Thoth. tarotbearslair is $39.50 for the large Thoth (they charge different amounts depending on the size; the large is "Deluxe") without shipping. With shipping, to the U.S. (I am in the U.S.) it is $44.45! :bugeyed: That is a lot more expensive than having it shipped from the UK.

It looks like that tarotchest.co.uk will charge for shipping if one is outside the UK, but the charge is relatively modest: 2.5 pounds for regular shipping.