Thoth deck re-printing, anytime soon?

Madison_Mayfair

I've been waiting for my cards to come in for 5 weeks. Today I got an update that it will be 2 more weeks (maybe) :(

gregory

Madison_Mayfair said:
I've been waiting for my cards to come in for 5 weeks. Today I got an update that it will be 2 more weeks (maybe) :(
Wasn't it you I suggested should cancel and go with one of the two sellers named here ???

Twice ? ;)

akirafist

I just scored the last standard sized one from tarobearslair.com. Everybody else said out of stock. thanks!

missy

akirafist said:
I just scored the last standard sized one from tarobearslair.com. Everybody else said out of stock. thanks!

But they are only temporarily out of stock. The Thoth is not going out of print! Did you read those threads?

If you are only buying one because you are afraid it won't be in print, don't, because they are in print.

akirafist

Yep, read the threads. I'm not afraid of it going OOP, I just wanted a copy as a Christmas present to myself, and everybody that listed as having it for sale was out of stock. Google and Ebay didn't help either, so I posted the thread.

Now I got my copy.

Thanks again!

Madison_Mayfair

gregory said:
Wasn't it you I suggested should cancel and go with one of the two sellers named here ???

Twice ? ;)

Yes I know..I figured I'd wait it out rather than cancel. Besides I have one already anyways..

Thanks again, for the suggestion :)

AJ

Good job akirafist and welcome to AT!
as you see, the folks here are really helpful, jump in on any of the conversations! There is a nice Thoth forum here...

Professor X

Excellent to hear it is still in print.

I will have to obtain one.

archer1

The owner of a book store here in prescott arizona has told me the word from his distributor was that the decks are already printed. They are only waiting for some details to worked out between them and the publishers. It all comes down to money.