(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Magician

La Force

The scenery seem to me that it is Night, and chilly out. The young woman is wearing a witchy hat, with it's brim in the shape of the infinity symbol. She is wearing a red coat, white dress, with a snake belt around her waist (Ouroboros). She has one hand raised up (as above)with mist rising up out of it, and the other pointing down (so below) surrounded in the smoke of the incense.

In front of her is a table with items on it. these are her tools to cast her spells with. Goblet with an undine jumping out of it, white candle with a salamander curled up around it , incense (burning) with a sylph in the smoke, and a cloaked gnome sitting on a crystal.

Dominant colors are Turquoise and red

I like these words from BM.

"Creating magic requires your will, your skills, and your connection with the universe and energies involved."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Magician

I saw this card and fell in love, gorgeous image of the magician. Love all the items on the table and how it is depicted. The elemental correspondences are an awesome concept. :)

This remind me of my reading table, I have my Crystal ball, I burn my favourite incense, I lite a candle to set the mood, and I have my cup of coffee. Perfect. :D