(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Hierophant

La Force

This is a scene of a woman (customer) holding out a piece of paper with a list of items, that she shows to a store clerk at a holistic metaphysical shop. All the while asking questions about items on her list. The female store clerk is more than helpful and point to items on the shelves behind her, that the woman maybe needing on her list. The Woman (customer) is a student of the healing arts, for she carries a book in her hand. The female store clerk is the teacher of holistic healing arts, willing to share her knowledge and give instruction to the (customer) student. The Woman (Customer) is wearing a purple/mauve top and pants, her book and purse is also purple/mauve.

Dominant colors: Brown, purple, and white

LWB " Making knowledge accessible and understandable to others."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Hierophant

My first impression of the Hierophant, it jumped out at me as PERFECT, Love it! The setting the atmosphere of the card. Every time I visit my local metaphysical store, the energy, the atmosphere, is so calming, peaceful, uplifting. Hay, I'll just go there just to get a renewal energy boost, I don't buy anything. lol I'll talk to customers, help them out, answer questions, pudder around look at stuff, sit and read different books, oh yeah I can spend hrs there. lol I'm like family. I enjoy supporting the store.

La Force

My first experience with the Hierophant card - Daily Draw

Daily draw - One Card

Today was my first experience with Hierophant card.

I was both teacher and student today, I was the student re-reading my old book of shadows and my grand mothers book of shadows, relearning. Then I was the teacher/student here on AT forum. Fun Fun. :)